Register now to get rid of these ads!

What? Another newbie?

Discussion in 'New to the H.A.M.B.? Introduce yourself here!' started by Bens33ford, May 20, 2020.

1. Bens33ford

Bens33ford

Greetings, I’m an old fart that’s been wrenching for a while. I have regretted letting go of any car I have ever had, so about 30 years ago I quit letting them go! I love/have
    Willys (wagons & panels- stock & hotrods)
    Ramblers (All wagons 1959 & older) love the AMC 327
    Mopars (wagons)
    Fords (1933 cabriolet -1936 1/2 ton Pickup)
    I have a few more but the above are my favs.
    I’m trying to track down some history on this 1936 ford truck. I am in the process of resurrecting it & want to retain it’s traditional hot rod build. I’ll try to post a pic. I was told that this truck appeared in a hot rod mag back in the day.
    Where should I post more pics & details so any members that might remember this truck can help me with some history?
    thanks,
    Benjamin No. Ca

Attached Files:

Stogy, rbrewer, Petejoe and 2 others like this.
  2. 270dodge

270dodge
    from Ohio

An excellent introduction. Pictures are always good. I think that it would be best to post an inquiry in general discussion- Hokey Ass Message Board. If you get grief for that blame me (I can take it) :D.
    You just got your first like! Don't you frame that like when opening a new business frame and display that first dollar?
    You've got the grease, now for the complaint. I'm old and grumpy so I got to find something.
    You should include your general location in your profile as that helps other members who might live nearby and have similar interests.
    Welcome to the H.A.M.B.

Petejoe and lothiandon1940 like this.
  3. ..........Looks like he's in Northern California. Welcome Benjamin.

270dodge likes this.
  4. Cool truck by the way. Good luck with it.

5. Speed Gems

Speed Gems

Right here!