Register now to get rid of these ads!

Hot Rods What am I missing?

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Wamm, Oct 16, 2019.

1. 37slantback

37slantback
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

Yup, half my time is sitting at desk waiting for India or France to do something. If it wasn't for The HAMB and @HRP I would have to go get a real job.

Boneyard51 likes this.
  2. 58 Yeoman

58 Yeoman
    from Lacon, IL

I got to my desk at 6:30am, sat at the puter til almost 7:30, then headed out to unload railcars until the afternoon. Sometimes, I had time to go back on the puter before leaving at 3:30pm.

Boneyard51 likes this.
  3. Phil P

Phil P
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

When I first joined here and was looking for my first project I was quite intimidated by the classifids, I look just now and there's 601 pages going back to 2014, Shirley all this cars aren't all still for sale, are adds not deleted after a sale?

Phil

4. TrailerTrashToo

TrailerTrashToo

I suspect that the majority are still unsold, the asking prices are much bigger the amount of spare change in most of our pockets.

5. 41rodderz

41rodderz
    from Oregon

It's a crazy world out there:D Over priced it sits. Fairly priced , buyers want a better deal and priced low buyers still try to shag you.

6. 41rodderz

41rodderz
    from Oregon

Oh!!!! And then there are the buyers that are flippers.:rolleyes:

7. Your shop sounds like a place that I would love to work for!

Sent from my iPhone using The H.A.M.B. mobile app

8. Sorta back on topic...I have a question.
    Hypothetically , if a guy were to sell his car on Ebay, say for an even 10 grand, how much would it cost him in fees? I haven't done Ebay in years and a cursory read makes it look rather complicated to figure out the total costs. I have read others bitch that its gotten expensive.