Register now to get rid of these ads!

Westport Car Show and Chop

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Gumpa, Jul 27, 2006.

1. Gumpa

Gumpa

Hi Guys and Gals.
    We were unable to get the DSL hooked up to the shop this week like they were suppose to do and it won't be in until Monday. That is about 3 days too late. I guess I will have to post the photos after I get home each day. I am really sorry but the Dial up out here sucks. I personally have cable at home so I will be late posting and it won't be a live update like I said I wanted to have but I will get the photos out I promise. Cruis'in Mag will be doing their photo shoot and I will be taking photos of each car as it comes in and registered. I also want to get pictures of the good stuff in the parking lot this year. I have recruited my son to use the two digital camera and my niece is going to be using the 35 mm. South Beach Bulletin will also be doing a spread for the local paper and sharing with the Aberdeen Daily World. Driving Force Mag wants a copy of all our photos to pick and choose to use in their publication. We will be passing out SEMA fliers to entrants. I want to say Thank You to Ryan for allowing my posts and a special thanks to the guys from Langley BC for all they will be doing but most of all I want to Thank all the folks that will be coming to the show. A good portion of the profits of this show will be going to the food bank here in Westport and the rest will be put in an account to make next years show even better. Thanks Guys. Mike

2. rjgideon

rjgideon

BTTT

Good luck with the show. Wish I could go, sounds like a lot of good knowledge being transferred there.

3. John_Kelly

John_Kelly

4. Gumpa

Gumpa

Btt for the night crew

Register now to get rid of these ads!

5. Gumpa

Gumpa

I have photos of the cars set up for the "Jaws of Life" demo but can't get them to upload. Gumpa

6. Gumpa

Gumpa

I have quite a few photos I would like to upload if I could. Mike