Register now to get rid of these ads!

Event Coverage West coast kustoms cruisin nationals 2010 santa maria the cruise is back

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Gambino_Kustoms, Jan 17, 2010.

1. Gambino_Kustoms

Gambino_Kustoms
    Alliance Vendor

you heard me right the cruise is back for registered participants !!!!!!!!!

the west coast kustoms 2010 cruisin nationals applacation is avalable on the web site
    www.westcoastkustoms.com
    register now dont wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

last year we hand a kick ass time (like we do every year)for me its not just about the cars its the people that suround the cars the car clubs people i havnt seen for awhile (and theres alot) making new friends its always like a big family reunion for me
    the car quality was high both in hot rods and kustoms thats not new thow every year now for awhile theres been more and more finished cars its way kool to see folks leaning more towards finishing there cars i will say kustoms have been on fire lately
    the first 2 paso marias were over the top for me
    year one it was the daubue of the star liner at the santa maria inn it was fucking amazing year two it was prospecting for one of the greatest car clubs on the planet the BEATNIKS i mean what an honor it is to be a part this family
    this years gona be even better i realy beleave things are gona mesh and if we all push towards a comon goal santa maria will and can be great and the crusie will help make that happen this is what we make it last year i was thinking that jack in the box across from the santa maria inn could be the new hang out if we took it over with our cars not to mention the resturant next to jack in the box
    any ways enuff rambling im realy looking forward to SM this year theres alot of good ole friends and family i want to see and for me thats what its realy all about the cars are the gravy

for the bay area folk any one wanting a registraition form can pick one up @ gambino kustoms in san jose or scoty chops in redwood city

SANTA MARIAS GONA FUCKING RULE!!!!!
    so lets get working on them hot rods and kustoms there aint no excuses

the other post : " cruisin nationals 2010'' by ritpchette
    http://www.jalopyjournal.com/forum/showthread.php?t=431055

when & where
    MAY 28 , 29 , & 30 th
    santa maria fair park
    check out www.westcoastkustoms.com for event updates & hotel info
    thursday night - kick off party @ the santa maria inn
    friday night - "santa maria city cruise "
    sat & sun - show & shine @ santa maria fair park

from fox 11 news
    "cruisin into santa maria"
    Updated: Jun 02, 2009 8:37 PM PDT

5/22/09

SANTA MARIA - Hundreds of classic cars roll into Santa Maria for the second year in a row to cruise the central coast.

The three day car show brings thousands of people to the city, along with some classic American made vehicles.

Engines roar, the hoods are popped and the streets of Santa Maria are filled, as the 28th annual West Coast Kustoms Crusin' Nationals rolls into Santa Maria.

For 26 years the flashy white walls and chrome engines donned the streets of Paso Robles.

But last year the event moved to Santa Maria bringing thousands of car enthusiasts with it.

Putting a shine on the local economy

Santa Maria Mayor Larry Lavagnino says, "It's a big boost to the economy of Santa Maria. All you have to do is take a look. All the motel rooms are taken and the restaurants will be packed tonight."

This year organizers expect around 30 thousand people to descend on Santa Maria, all revved up for Memorial Day weekend.

As people from around the world head to the All America city the hospitality industry is ready to be the pit stop.

Hotels across Santa Maria are sold out.

Last edited: Jan 17, 2010
  2. sledish

sledish

Can't wait, Santa Maria is one of the best shows in Cali, the official cruise will make it even better.

3. Evel

Evel
    1. 60s Show Rods

I might try to make it this year..

4. Gambino_Kustoms

Gambino_Kustoms
    Alliance Vendor

YES IT FUCKING IS

dont try BE THERE cause i know were you live!!!!

5. Ian Berky

Ian Berky

Can't wait Alex!!! Its gonna be fun to cruise the 51!!:)

6. surfcaliforniasurf

surfcaliforniasurf

well said...can't wait

7. hotrodladycrusr

hotrodladycrusr

Lacking info Sir.
    When is the cruz, date and time would help and where, from where to where.

I will be there will Big Olds and would appreciate an application sent to me at.....

Denise Sheldon
    29129 Oriole
    Livonia, MI 48154

8. resqd37Zep

resqd37Zep
    from Nor Cal

Yeah can't wait. I actually had the pleasure of meeting Mr Alex Gambino at your booth last year. Hell I even got to sign the HAMB banner. Santa Maria Rocks!

9. DIRTYBIRD

DIRTYBIRD

Wonder how far down Broadway the cruise will be?.......I imagine it will start at Stowell where the fairgrounds is and Main St. as far north as Main? Seems like a good enough stretch? Maybe all the way to donovan by the Rancho Bowl bowling alley. That would be reminiscent of the Paso Cruise with the Inn on one side and A&W on the other end.

10. 60'coupe

60'coupe

RIGHT ON !!!! Penny said it would happen and she really came thru for everyone !!!
    60'

11. Gambino_Kustoms

Gambino_Kustoms
    Alliance Vendor

ya skippy
    lookin forward to it and seeing ya

12. THE_DUDE

THE_DUDE

Im gonna cruz I-5 from here to there.

13. Ian Berky

Ian Berky

Meeee too!! love ya man!!!

14. Gambino_Kustoms

Gambino_Kustoms
    Alliance Vendor

[QUOTEyou heard me right the cruise is back for registered participants !!!!!!!!!

the west coast kustoms 2010 cruisin nationals applacation is avalable on the web site
    www.westcoastkustoms.com
    register now dont wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

last year we hand a kick ass time (like we do every year)for me its not just about the cars its the people that suround the cars the car clubs people i havnt seen for awhile (and theres alot) making new friends its always like a big family reunion for me
    the car quality was high both in hot rods and kustoms thats not new thow every year now for awhile theres been more and more finished cars its way kool to see folks leaning more towards finishing there cars i will say kustoms have been on fire lately
    the first 2 paso marias were over the top for me
    year one it was the daubue of the star liner at the santa maria inn it was fucking amazing year two it was prospecting for one of the greatest car clubs on the planet the BEATNIKS i mean what an honor it is to be a part this family
    this years gona be even better i realy beleave things are gona mesh and if we all push towards a comon goal santa maria will and can be great and the crusie will help make that happen this is what we make it last year i was thinking that jack in the box across from the santa maria inn could be the new hang out if we took it over with our cars not to mention the resturant next to jack in the box
    any ways enuff rambling im realy looking forward to SM this year theres alot of good ole friends and family i want to see and for me thats what its realy all about the cars are the gravy

for the bay area folk any one wanting a registraition form can pick one up @ gambino kustoms in san jose or scoty chops in redwood city

SANTA MARIAS GONA FUCKING RULE!!!!!
    so lets get working on them hot rods and kustoms there aint no excuses

the other post : " cruisin nationals 2010'' by ritpchette
    http://www.jalopyjournal.com/forum/showthread.php?t=431055

when & where
    MAY 28 , 29 , & 30 th
    santa maria fair park
    check out www.westcoastkustoms.com for event updates & hotel info
    thursday night - kick off party @ the santa maria inn
    friday night - "santa maria city cruise "
    sat & sun - show & shine @ santa maria fair park

from fox 11 news
    "cruisin into santa maria"
    Updated: Jun 02, 2009 8:37 PM PDT

5/22/09

SANTA MARIA - Hundreds of classic cars roll into Santa Maria for the second year in a row to cruise the central coast.

The three day car show brings thousands of people to the city, along with some classic American made vehicles.

Engines roar, the hoods are popped and the streets of Santa Maria are filled, as the 28th annual West Coast Kustoms Crusin' Nationals rolls into Santa Maria.

For 26 years the flashy white walls and chrome engines donned the streets of Paso Robles.

But last year the event moved to Santa Maria bringing thousands of car enthusiasts with it.

Putting a shine on the local economy

Santa Maria Mayor Larry Lavagnino says, "It's a big boost to the economy of Santa Maria. All you have to do is take a look. All the motel rooms are taken and the restaurants will be packed tonight."

This year organizers expect around 30 thousand people to descend on Santa Maria, all revved up for Memorial Day weekend.

As people from around the world head to the All America city the hospitality industry is ready to be the pit stop.

Hotels across Santa Maria are sold out.[/QUOTE]
    more info added

more info added to the opening post above
    and you can get an aplacation from the web sight @ www.westcoastkustoms.com

Last edited: Jan 17, 2010
  15. low-lincoln

low-lincoln

Should be a great time again! Good times & good friends.

16. Church

Church
    from South Bay

I'll be there.....with Van GO. Can't wait. Of couse I'll see you at the GNRS, March meet, Drag Fest, and maybe a few other first. I get my fill from Gambino and his wife throughout the year.

17. Gambino_Kustoms

Gambino_Kustoms
    Alliance Vendor

cant wait ethere

18. hotrodladycrusr

hotrodladycrusr

Thanks for updating the thread with the info. Much appreciated.

19. Man.. When it gets this close the time just kind of drags on. Paso was my favorite show. Only missed one.. Santa Maria is getting better and better. It will become what WE make it. It is the kick off to the cruzin season for me. Penny and Rich planted the seed.. We need to make it grow.

Alex, thanks for the heads-up info... As always... YOU ROCK BROTHER!

20. Jkustom

Jkustom
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

Need a co-pilot?

Let me tell ya, I-5 after SF is mind numbingly boring.

21. MengesTwinCustoms

MengesTwinCustoms

22. You can still find hotels around the area. Go to hotels.com or expedia.com

23. 61TBird

61TBird

Hey Alex,
    If you need "extra" help with anything while your down there,let me know!

24. Gambino_Kustoms

Gambino_Kustoms
    Alliance Vendor

way kool

thanxs penny

25. dmackustom

dmackustom
    from wichita ks

Alex, Im really going to try and drive the Galaxie out this year. Cant wait!! See you in Pomona in the meantime. I know that will be awesome

26. Gambino_Kustoms

Gambino_Kustoms
    Alliance Vendor

kool

lookin forward to seein ya

27. JOEHOODS

JOEHOODS

yeah ... theres still local rooms available {but they just might run in the $200 range} run hotels.com, expedia, or travelocitiy... even google santa maria hotels & call them 1 by 1} holiday inn still had rooms as of last week, so did candlewood suites, the fairfield inn ,& roadway inn too... {hope that helps}

28. Gambino_Kustoms

Gambino_Kustoms
    Alliance Vendor

thanxs
    alex

29. Gambino_Kustoms

Gambino_Kustoms
    Alliance Vendor

Can't wait, Santa Maria is one of the best shows in Cali, the official cruise will make it even better.

30. cruzr

cruzr

32gal and I will be there in the Coupe this year