Register now to get rid of these ads!

Wes from Southwestern Indiana (evansville)

Discussion in 'New to the H.A.M.B.? Introduce yourself here!' started by PurdueSD, Sep 24, 2009.

1. Hey guys, been lurking for a couple years here and now. My 54 chevy truck project claimed several nights a week of my life during middle school and high school. The truck was stuck on the back burner after i missed my deadline of turning 16.

Well fast forward through high school, college and getting married and starting a life. Finally 12 years later i have found the time to get back on my project. Last weekend cut my frame free from the saplings that were starting to claim it and drug it up to the house. All of my body panels are in various stages of expoxy primer, filler primer or sealer. Unfortunately the are burried under 10 tons of crap in my parents basement. So that will be the next step. Ive got big plans for the truck and look forward to getting back to work on her.

Ive also got a 52 chevy pick up. I am hoping that one day i can use it to barter for some older model A iron.

Thanks guys for the wealth of info here. This place is one of a kind!

Last edited: Aug 21, 2014
  2. FlamedChevy

FlamedChevy

Welcome PerdueSD...Post some pics of your project...