Register now to get rid of these ads!

Folks Of Interest weres the scammers names list??/ used to be one .

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by bsa_bob, Jul 23, 2014.

1. I am getting taken i think by a buyer ....He is keeping the parts, and hitting paypal up for the "guaranteed money return"they have if not satisfied with purchase. any help on this?/

2. rottenleonard

rottenleonard

All of my dealings with paypal have been pretty fair. Just make sure you have all of your documentation(tracking numbers ect.) in order you will have a chance to tell your side of the story. Pay pal has seller protection just as much as buyer protection.

3. 117harv

117harv

Same place, at the bottom of the classifides.

4. I hope you are right i've never beentaken.i think because i do my business"top shelf" no bad feelings ot mad buyers or/sellers bob

thank you ....found the list bob

5. 49ratfink

49ratfink
    from California

paypal does not care about you or your money. they do not care about what is right and what is wrong. they only care about paypals bottom line and will gladly assist any buyer who uses paypal in stealing your money and letting them keep the item.

sellers have almost no protection from fraud when selling using paypal. if this was an ebay sale you are even more screwed.

jadegrenade 51 and 51 BIRD like this.
  6. this was not an ebay sale This guy paid for the items via paypal .......being that this is possible Ebay had absolutely no interest in this sale of any kind .paypal lets people purchase things on your credit card. this is how i see it .nothing to do with ebay ...strictly paypal being a money source. ?? thank you for this informative help much apprciated. Well i have the paypal check. they can't take from you what you don't have /
    guess i'll go cash it. today

7. 49ratfink

49ratfink
    from California

well, you are just as screwed without ebay. paypal will refund at the drop of a hat. paypal will freeze any money in your account for reasons even they can't explain. paypal is pure evil, like Dick Cheney. hope this works out for you, but most likely if your buyer wants to steal your money he will.

www.paypalsucks.com