Register now to get rid of these ads!

Were'd all the linked pics go

Discussion in 'Questions & Suggestions' started by sko_ford, Feb 23, 2013.

1. Whats up with all the little blue boxes?

2. kirby1374

kirby1374

Maybe it is Ryan's evil plan to make us buy the app :D I want them back too.

3. Im not on thee iphone

4. kirby1374

kirby1374

I'm not seeing them on my android phone and there is an android app. Are you have problems on your computer?

5. I am with out a computer. Ill have to look at the droid app

6. madmak95

madmak95

Im on a DROID phone and am getting the blue boxes to. Thought it was just me till in looked up this post..... what gives?

7. Ryan

Ryan
    ADMINISTRATOR
    Staff Member

Weird. I'm not seeing the issue on the droid app.

8. kirby1374

kirby1374

I'm not using the app, just the phones internet browser. It isn't every post, just a few with linked Photobucket pics but not all of them.

9. I also am appless. The regualr browser had been working fine. Some older pics work & I just looked at a thread with picks posted today that worked but ones from acouple days back were still boxes

10. n847

n847

I've noticed the blue boxes on my android app a couple times lately. I had them today, but not on every thread I checked and some times not even on pictures in the same thread. I thought it had to do with my signal but I'm not seeing any corelation. Sorry if I've confused the situation but I'm just trying to help.

11. There seems to be some turmoil at PhotoBucket at the moment as they're upgrading the site.

http://www.jalopyjournal.com/forum/showthread.php?t=775513

I think they're still running in beta. Wonder if they might be having some server, or other, issues on their end? :confused: PhotoBucket has been sluggish and generally wonky for me with IE8 and sometimes causes the browser to hang. In Firefox it runs smoother and much faster.