Register now to get rid of these ads!

went to the Mack Brush HQ today

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by punkabilly1306, Jul 19, 2010.

1. punkabilly1306

punkabilly1306
    from ohio

needing new brushes I started to look around and see if I had any local distributors and I found nothing near me in their "distributors" menu...I then scrolled farther down the main page and realized they are in Jonesville Michigan...which is 40 minutes from me w00t w00t!!! So off we went, it is a nice small outfit and they are really friendly. They gave us a tour of the place and showed us how everything was done. If you are near Hillsdale Michigan, Jonesville is only ten minutes north of there. I highly recommend checking it out. It's on the main strip, north side of the road.

2. Dead squirrel parts tied to the end of a stick! Paint brush nerd headquarters! So you're going to be posting pictures soon, aren't you? :D Umm, you did take pictures, didn't you? :confused:

Do they even make lettering quills, or just stripers and liners? Maybe I ought to head up that way sometime and just find out for myself. :rolleyes:

Oooo...and I'll take some pictures, too! LOL!

3. punkabilly1306

punkabilly1306
    from ohio

didn't take pics, sorry...lettering quills, stripers, etc...