Register now to get rid of these ads!

Art & Inspiration Went to swap and found kool windows for roadster garage

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by steel rebel, Jul 20, 2014.

1. steel rebel

steel rebel
    Member Emeritus

Didn't go to the Santa Rosa swap looking for windows but needed two small ones for my new roadster garage. Hadn't even thought of leaded glass but kinda wanted old stuff. Saw these at $35 each and couldn't pass them up. That is why I love swaps. You never know what you will find.
    Going for a look like the green garage in top picture. SANY0092.jpg SANY0093.jpg SANY0098.jpg SANY0095.jpg

2. It will be different,I've always like leaded stains glass. :) HRP

3. need louvers ?

need louvers ?

Those are awesome Gary! I hate to tell you what they'd cost around here.

4. jerry

jerry

Nice windows!

jerry

5. scrap metal 48

scrap metal 48

Those are nice windows and so is the roadster...

6. Gary the BB gunners oughta have a field day. They be KOOL as hell ,nice find.
    Let me see now a huge cross & high steeple==s NON PROFIT> heh heh he

7. steel rebel

steel rebel
    Member Emeritus

Well Bob that might make sense the way we worship our rods and I won't let you close to them with a BB gun. They have probably lasted a hundred years by not being around you.

8. Gary I upgraded to a pellet job. More power & faster. heh heh he
    OH I wasn't takin about me shootin em out . The rascals in your hood might tho. I hope not.
    Yeah sermons from the rod. By none other than *THEE ROD GOD Gary* GOOD ONE every weekend heh heh he

9. pretty cool windows bro

10. You could always cover them with plexi-glass....lots of old churches do that. Tim

11. steel rebel

steel rebel
    Member Emeritus

I think they will be as safe where I'm putting them as anyplace. The new garage building is behind my existing garage and the windows will face away from the street and my closest neighbor behind is a few miles across the lake. The only people who could possibly hurt them are my elderly neighbors shooting from their back yard. Don't think I am going to loose any sleep over them.