Register now to get rid of these ads!

Projects Went to look at some treasures in the woods....and everything is for sale

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Lobucrod, Feb 5, 2009.

1. 31ACoupe

31ACoupe

for some old gearhead that knows his stuff he sure as hell didn't take much care of it and sure didn't protect the value of it.

2. oj

oj

I agree with 31ACoupe.

3. Lobucrod

Lobucrod
    Alliance Vendor
    from Texas

Dont be so quick to judge. You ought to see the cars he's built over the years and the cars he drives now. And he has is still saving all these from the crusher. remember these cars are in Texas, not in the rust belt. There pretty well preserved compared to most.

4. nutajunka

nutajunka

Anything to avoid the crusher, sounds good to me! What a crusier that caddy would make.

5. Trucked Up

Trucked Up

Since no ones spoke for it yet, I'll take the AD Gmc P'up.

6. jimi'shemi291

jimi'shemi291

Yeah, I'm with LoBucRod. Cars'll do way better outside in the Southwest than they do east of the Mississippi and north of the Mason-Dixon line! Unless the ol' guy won the lottery, he couldn't very well build THE dream pole barn! Could he? Cars sitting outside is a reality.

7. Lobucrod

Lobucrod
    Alliance Vendor
    from Texas

BTT. The 49 Caddy in the pics sold last week and most of the rest is still available. PM me for details.