Register now to get rid of these ads!

Hot Rods Well the '47 has a name.

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by BigO, Apr 12, 2019.

1. Frankensteins-Monkey-Gordon-Design.jpg Frankensteins-Monkey-47-Ford-coupe-Monster-Rod-By-Vonzemo.jpg IMG_3712.JPG
    Well, thanks to Vonzemo and his great artwork the '47 now has a name and some awesome art, now I've got to get to work and finish it. Thanks Eric for the help.

Last edited: Apr 12, 2019
  2. My dad's '47 Ford convertible was called: "Betsy".
    What did you name your coupe?

loudbang and BigO like this.
  3. "Frankenstein's Monkey " I posted the pic but for some reason it didn't come up, I've reposted the pic.

loudbang and Stogy like this.
  4. I also asked a friend of mine Billie Jayne DeVille to do a tag for me, Frankenstein's Monkeys name was, "Gordon". received_998456950348962.jpeg

loudbang likes this.

5. Sounds good, if i was going to build a late 40s ford I'd call her ETHYL, after Ethyl Merman, abig INCREDABLY SEXY woman, just watch "Its a mad mad world" and you'll know. Thats the name i gave to my OT 3/4 ton Suburban, just fits. Just sayin, Mitch.

BigO likes this.
  6. Oh, I know Ethyl, I'm almost 60, I loved her.

loudbang likes this.
  7. Yea, she's something aint she? The young guys just wouldnt understand. Her and Bette Midler.... HOLY COW...HaHa.. guess were showing our age huh??? Mitch

Last edited: Apr 13, 2019
  8. 7C7F9536-80EA-4878-9822-5FEE20FFE7D7.gif

Just feedin’ The geese aye ?!:rolleyes::eek:

9. That's enough....