Register now to get rid of these ads!

well.I am gonna try and post a pic ....if anyone cares??....

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Bad55Gasser, Apr 13, 2004.

1. Bad55Gasser

Bad55Gasser
    from Illinois

Guys....I see I am still a stranger.I am new to this thing so be kind ??.....I know a couple guys on here that are on the gas-fx list too.....ERIK

Attached Files:

2. plan9

plan9

you sir, are cool. welcome to the HAMB!! lots of gasser freaks here, i think youll be comfortable... just dont get political.

i dig the CHEVY!! [​IMG]

what does it run in the 1/4?

3. 58villager

58villager

Kickass race car. I love it when you can see light between the front tires and the ground. I didn't get it on your intro post but welcome.
    Jerry 58villager

4. AHotRod

AHotRod

Erik......you da man!
    Glad to see your on with us.......
    Glenn Hayes
    CHAMPION spark plugs

5. Yeehaw!!!! glad you made it on. Fun ride! [​IMG]

6. Mojo

Mojo

Man, that is one EVIL 55... Friggin love it!

Gotta ask misc questions though.. what kinda wheels are those? Look like Americans, but the spokes seem different. What kind of front tires? Radials or Bias? The reason I ask is they have that classic look that i've seen in the old pictures...

7. InjectorTim

InjectorTim

once agian, awesome car.

8. Bad55Gasser

Bad55Gasser
    from Illinois

Thanks thats the look I was after!!.....the rear wheels are REAL MAG americans painted with cast blast paint, the fronts are some no name brand swap meet specials that are a steel rim with a cast aluminum center and out rim cover....the centers have steel cast into the spokes and thats welded to the rim.....the centers are also painted with the cast blast.the tires are plain old moroso front runers....the old style ones they still make em and they are biased ply.......ERIK

9. loudpedal

loudpedal
    from SLC Utah

Hey Eric..
    Welcome and BITCHIN 55... I'm restoring an old straight axle 55 for a customer right now. I'll work on some pics for ya

Kris