Register now to get rid of these ads!

We'll be in Phoenix April 7th thru 13th

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by turdmagnet, Feb 22, 2010.

1. turdmagnet

turdmagnet

I have to take the wife to the nascar race on Saturday (to see her Tony !!), but she said any other day is ok for my car stuff. Can anyone recommend any cruise nights or shows in the area. Or any hot rod shop to stop by.

Thanks much !!!!!

2. MilesM

MilesM

3. need louvers ?

need louvers ?

I think you might be in time for the twice yearly "cruise on central". That's kinda at the top of our season before we kinda shut down for the summer, so there is lot's of stuff to be doing every weekend. It would also kind of depend on what part of town you are staying in as well, as you can drive along way around here to get from one cruise night to the next. Check the web sight Miles put noted for you, and if you need any clarification as to where stuff is, my Phone number is on my signature line after every post, please feel free to give me call.

4. MilesM

MilesM

GG Del Mar and the Roundup in TX are that weekend so some folks will be out of town.

5. This is the place to be on Sunday April 11. Speedworld Dragstrip
    Front motor nitro match race
    A/FX injected match race
    Lots of vintage and rare stuff and lots of neat cars and people.
    More info on site or ask me.
    Plus, it is on the same side of town as the nascar track. Such a deal, only $15 for the whole day and free parking.
    There is even a host hotel close by with a special rate if you need a place to stay.

[​IMG]

Steve
    Hosting-
    8th annual Nostalgic Show & Go! April 11 Phoenix
    Make plans to attend now. www.nostalgicshowandgo.org