Register now to get rid of these ads!

well another deal i couldnt pass up

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Munster Motors, Mar 30, 2013.

1. Burick brakes. And the rear tire are ready to go muddin'!

2. pumpman

pumpman

I like it, but don't know about that front suspension set-up. Would love to see some pics on that when you get a chance.

3. Munster Motors

Munster Motors

they would look better on that rivie of yours :eek:

4. Munster Motors

Munster Motors

well got to mess with it a bit today...and see what all i don't need to do..lol

over all a pretty solid body on it.

couple questions tho for the masters;

1. since im not a ford man by heart where is the date code on a ford 460 block? trying to put a date to the motor.

2. on the spring forward front end with the wishbones cut the spring perches are not sitting straight for the spring they angle inwards. can these be heated and turned out to straighten? or is there a better solution?

5. Ghost28

Ghost28

2. on the spring forward front end with the wishbones cut the spring perches are not sitting straight for the spring they angle inwards. can these be heated and turned out to straighten? or is there a better solution?[/QUOTE] I am sure they can be heated and bent to align with the spring. Here is a picture of a 40 ford axle setup with a magnum axle for comparison. these were heated and bent for the split bones.
    [​IMG]

6. Munster Motors

Munster Motors

good, its just mainly in the front where the shackles mount to them i woul hate to have to move my back portions in the angle them straight..thanks for the pic and help

Attached Files:

Last edited: Apr 21, 2013
  7. Munster Motors

Munster Motors

any help on the rear end tag for i.d.?

WDD-T
    3.00 68D 3

Attached Files: