Register now to get rid of these ads!

Welding Theory and Application Reference...

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by RoadkillCustoms, May 2, 2009.

1. RoadkillCustoms

RoadkillCustoms
    from Mesa, AZ

I posted this for internal use awhile ago for some of the hacks that have been in and out of my shop over the years that needed some extra schooling in the welding dept. After cruising this section of the forum, I thought it made sense to make it public and post it here for those that would like to check it out. There is the basic info, but also the technical jazz that I find I need to refer back to now and again...it is a complete welding resource with illustrations, tables and references. Hope it helps someone...

Peruse the resource here: Welding Theory and Application Reference

2. kelzweld

kelzweld

Thanks for sharing that. I've had a bit of a look but will go back later to look some more. Looks like a lot of good info and some revision on things long forgotten. Funny how you loose it if you don't use it.

3. Awesome Roadkill, Thanks for sharing with us. Many of us are self taught at everything we do.

4. RoadkillCustoms

RoadkillCustoms
    from Mesa, AZ

I have added a couple how-to videos on MIG welding that may be of interest also...