Register now to get rid of these ads!
Auctions

Weiand WCV327 Dual Quad Complete setup

Discussion in 'Parts For Sale' started by Nailhead Jason, Jul 13, 2016.

1. City: Caroline

State: Virginia
    Price: 600
    I have a very nice complete Weiand WCV327 dual quad set up for sale. I collected these parts to build for my 51 Chevy but have decided to go with a Tri Power instead. The manifold is very very nice and has spent its life on a shelf in a shop since the early 70's. No striped holes, no scratches, no water damage of any kind what so ever. Even still has the wire Distributor clamp on it. Includes two nice tight 500 CFM Edelbrock carbs, Very nice Edelbrock progressive 2X4 carb linkage, Edelbrock 2X4 fuel line, rebuild kits for both carbs, 2 new small chrome air cleaners, and new carb studs. This just needs the carbs gone thru and bolted down. The intake DOES NOT need blasted to clean it. It has that perfect aged cast aluminum look after I scrubbed it down with soap and water. I have almost $800 bucks in collecting the bits for this setup. NEED this gone! I'll sell it for $600 Plus Shipping or make me an offer, all I can say is no. Would like to sell it by Sat as I am Trying to get my hands on some other parts for another project this weekend. Ill add pics when I get home from work. Pay Pal works best.Cant seem to add pics. Message me and I can send you some if you like.

For some reason I can not add pics to this add. Here is a link to pics here on the HAMB

http://www.jalopyjournal.com/forum/threads/weiand-wcv327-complete-dual-quad-setup.1026052/

Last edited: Jul 14, 2016