Register now to get rid of these ads!

Weekley Triumph update...(Bike "B")

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by hatch, Apr 7, 2004.

1. hatch

hatch
    from house

Fat Hack...heres the bike I was talkin about. These bikes were a very fast bike for a 250cc(two cyl, two stroke, six speed)...The dealership literature stated "100 mph outta the box"...They were called X6 Hustlers. In 1969 a friend of mine made a minibike with an x6 motor...total insanity. He used the title to get it licensed and rode it everywhere...till the tickets piled up.

Attached Files:

2. Quick and dirty.

Attached Files:

3. Fat Hack

Fat Hack
    from Detroit

Hatch, that 'Zooki would RULE as a neat-o mini-chopper or custom bobber deal!!!

I LOVE IT!!!! [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

4. Spitfire1776

Spitfire1776
    from York, PA

I just basically was looking for a measure of wheel base. Front axle to back axle, with front fork turned straight. A ballpark is fine. Thanks, I appreciate it. Keep an update.:)

5. hatch

hatch
    from house

here ya go...56.5 inches axle center to axle center....30 degree front neck, and, one inch "under" forks from a yamaha xs650

6. Spitfire1776

Spitfire1776
    from York, PA

[ QUOTE ]
    here ya go...56.5 inches axle center to axle center....30 degree front neck, and, one inch "under" forks from a yamaha xs650

[/ QUOTE ]

I thank you kindly sir. If may be of assistance any time in the future, just let me know.:)

7. Spitfire1776

Spitfire1776
    from York, PA

[ QUOTE ]
    Fat Hack...heres the bike I was talkin about. These bikes were a very fast bike for a 250cc(two cyl, two stroke, six speed)...The dealership literature stated "100 mph outta the box"...They were called X6 Hustlers. In 1969 a friend of mine made a minibike with an x6 motor...total insanity. He used the title to get it licensed and rode it everywhere...till the tickets piled up.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm actually currently in the process of helping a guy restore a 350 similar to that. Interesting little machine, even though its Japan-easy.