Register now to get rid of these ads!

Wedding Car

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by emlovesmercury49, Apr 19, 2010.

1. emlovesmercury49

emlovesmercury49

Getting married this friday. was going to get a limo but thats not what i want. Anybody with a nice clean hotrod/classic car that would drive us around. yes you will be paid for your service. everything will take place in pasadena, ca.

2. pasadenahotrod

pasadenahotrod
    from Texas

You may find a nice donation to the driver/owner's charity would be more appropriate and avoid possible legal problems regarding vehicles for hire etc. Liability in the case of an accident would be unbelieveable.

3. Goozgaz

Goozgaz

Have your wedding at the Beatnik Blowout in Ventura... problem solved (jk)

Congrats on the wedding!

4. UnsettledParadox

UnsettledParadox

its too bad you arent near me, ive got this car a buddy used to do weddings in

[​IMG]

5. Desert Ratt

Desert Ratt

ya, right-trust some newbie that does not post any info in Public Profile area to drive you . what kind of friends do you have earlysummer84?

6. TagMan

TagMan
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

Sorry, can't help you out, but I gotta ask - why did you wait until a few days before getting married to arrange for a ride? Don't women usually have all that crap sorted out about 10 years before getting married????:rolleyes:

7. synthsis

synthsis

A weeks notice is a little too short. I posted the same question up months before I got married back in October and got a couple responses but in the end the new wifey and I decided to drive our own truck, even though it was not the prettiest, but it was OURS.

tryin not to steal the thread, just show you what we did.

[​IMG]

8. LITTLE CAR

LITTLE CAR

That picture is The best!!!!...Looks like it might have been a pretty fun wedding...:)

9. AJofHollywood

AJofHollywood

It's a week away? Obviously a shotgun wedding, way to go champ!

I like your 53 Chevy --tie some cans to the bumper, tape some Carnations to the fender tops, a little white shoe polish, and you have a wedding car ol'scool!

10. AJofHollywood

AJofHollywood

We drove away I my hot rod, boy what a night! My wife planned driving away in the car even before it was done.

Attached Files:

11. JohnnyCASHcadillac

JohnnyCASHcadillac
    from SO CAL-

Send Me a PM. I have a Black and White 57 caddy that I have used in Weddings before and have pics.

12. emlovesmercury49

emlovesmercury49

Hey Synthsis i like your wedding pic. I would drive my chevy but my girl doesn't want her dress to smell like gasoline, lol. AJofHollywood got it right its a shotgun wedding, 2 months of planning. JohnnyCASHcadillac i will pm.

13. synthsis

synthsis

thanks. sounds like your girl needs a good talkin to. haha. To keep her dress nice for the trip between the ceremony (the wildwood Doo-Wop Museum) and the reception (country club) I just put 2 new fleece blankets down on the seat. I think they cost me $6 total. I had a thread a while back with some other pics, let me dig it up so you can see what we did.