Register now to get rid of these ads!

We need a HAMB Store!

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by wingnutz, Nov 3, 2003.

1. Bigdaddy

Bigdaddy
    BANNED

hahahahah you are in for it on that last post man

-Bigdaddy

2. [ QUOTE ]

Kinda like SoCal Speedshop, West Coast Choppers, or Von Dutch. (Just kidding! [​IMG] )

[/ QUOTE ]
    saddly it aint no joke- a friend of mine is a buyer for hot topic, she called me to say she has just come out of intensive meetings with ryan. they were bidding against wal-mart to be the exclusive north american hamb dealer. she was talkin clothes, wallets, lunch pails, key chains, air freshners and womens purses. viva le hamb

[/ QUOTE ]

If I can buy anything HAMB at WalMart or Hot Topic, I'll never make a purchase again. Part of the coolness is the exclusiveness. A HAMB store is one thing, Sales at Walmart... C'mon.

3. Rix2Six

Rix2Six
    from So. Cal.

RevHead, I talked about cafepress on the T-Shirt thread. It's got some plusses and minuses. The biggest minus is that you either have to set the prices high or you don't make a lot of money. Is our purpose to get the name out or is it to make Ryan some $$$ so he can keep out little cyber-oasis going?

4. beatnik

beatnik

60's Style, good point.

Last year at the Autorama, I saw someone wearing a jolopy journal shirt, so we asked him if he was on the HAMB, he didn't know what the fuck we were talking about.

Could you imagine, if one of these little young bastards was wearing a HAMB shirt on MTV or something, just because they like the artwork, it would kill us.

5. Revhead

Revhead
    from Dallas, TX

no you are right Rix2six, I posted that about the cafe thing before looking at their minimum prices. They are pretty high just to start with. it wouldn't work if any extra money was to be made for Ryan.

6. hotrodladycrusr

hotrodladycrusr

[ QUOTE ]
    I think we should limit T-shirts to MEN only...

Only seems fair since MEN do the majority of the posting

[/ QUOTE ]

along that same thought process then, sex should be left to men ONLY since they're the ones doing the majority of the jacking off. [​IMG]

7. Antibilly

Antibilly

thats way over my limit......how about 10 bucks and a good ole smack on the ass!!!!!!

jack off I love that saying!!!!!!

8. [ QUOTE ]
    [ QUOTE ]
    I think we should limit T-shirts to MEN only...

Only seems fair since MEN do the majority of the posting

[/ QUOTE ]

along that same thought process then, sex should be left to men ONLY since they're the ones doing the majority of the jacking off.

[/ QUOTE ]

Very apropos comparison.

9. Bigums

Bigums
    from Lutz, FL

[ QUOTE ]
    [ QUOTE ]
    Ive got a store in my pants.....anyone wanta go shopping!!

[/ QUOTE ]

I've got a $5,000 credit limit on my card.... is that enough to purchase all the desirables in your "store"? [​IMG]

[/ QUOTE ]

You'll have $4999 left once you get done with Mikey.... [​IMG]