Register now to get rid of these ads!

WAY KQQL

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by nomobux, Jul 13, 2004.

1. Was blowin thru Spokane Wa. thurs on my way to the River City Run. At mile 290 my new converter went and trashed the new 700r4. Low gear only and it was bad. Idled on the shoulder to Exit 293. As luck would have it, Tims Hot Rods was about a mile north on that road. Tim gave us the use of the hoist, tools, cleaners, etc for the next 26 hrs or so. Even the hard parts out of a core out back. Can't say enough good about Tims Hot Rods and his crew. Oh yeh .. no chrge other than pizza and burgers.

2. Hot Rodders are the best folk's!!!! [​IMG]......and it sounds like Tim is one of the best to meet when the chip's are down!!.......great story!!

3. They really are. On my way out at 6:30 Fri nite, Tim came over and gave me an invite to a duece only barby at his place. Said he expects 25 32s outta Cal. to come up. Man! that'd be kool if I can make it.

4. Tuff Tin

Tuff Tin

Hey Lloyd! Haven't you ever noticed........tranny shops are full of 700R4's and it ain't because they are good. Back to the TH 350/400.
    Nice of Tim to give a guy a hand. Probably didn't know you were from the E town. Ha Ha!
    Thumbs up to Tim and Lloyd, keep on runnin' that 700R4 and you'll be on a close personal relationship with Tim. They do make a heavy model that would help out some.
    Later..........The Old Bald Guy
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

5. Thanx Tim .. I needed that. Actually the 'verter went and plugged a port or whatever in the pump and broiled the trans from lack of oil to cool. The trans is late model and built strong. I hope !!