There's been a lot of changing around in my garage lately... The fleetline is gone to a new home, and so has the suzuki chopper. But I did pick up a '74 ironhead and I just knew I was going to have to have a truck to haul it around when it's broken haha. So I searched the CL and came up with a good project listed as a '63 chevy c10: VIN number and torsion front end told me it was actually a '62 235 straight six runs good, 3 on the tree shifts good whoa, he said it needed a rocker panel... maybe he last checked that 10 years ago? haha well I ordered an inner and outer rocker panel and a passenger floor pan While I wait on the sheetmetal I decided to address the seat: broken springs and a hole in the foam on the driver's side of the bench seat... there was a mexican blanket covering the mexican blanket they shoved in the hole Stripped it down... Driver's side was a mess so I went to work heating/bending/modifying/welding springs with the torch so that they would work again shop dog is not impressed Rather than sit on the repaired springs everyday, I chose to move unbroken springs from the center out to the driver's seat and put the repaired springs in the center. One more long spring to fix, and a few side springs and it'll be ready for new padding and upholstery.