Register now to get rid of these ads!

Watched Thread emails notifications just stopped

Discussion in 'Questions & Suggestions' started by 54delray, Sep 11, 2017.

1. 54delray

54delray
    from Fremont NE

I read the tutorial that was appropriate for this topic and did not find my answer.

I only have a few 'watched threads' and do enjoy getting that email notification when there is a new post(s). But for some reason, and it has happened a couple times, I just quit getting the email. I have not changed any setting or preference. Just out of the blue, they stop. No, they are not going to my junk file for email.

I usually am only able to check email once or twice a day. When there is a new post, it starts me there and I view all the new posts for that day to 'get caught up'. Some of these threads do not get a new post each day, so I don't think it unusual that there is no email on a certain day. But after several days of no new posts on the "Kustom Blues" thread, I get to thinking, that's weird. I go to the HAMB and find out I'm now 5 pages of post behind, because there was no email notification.

Any one else experience this? What was the fix?

2. dirty old man

dirty old man
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

Been experiencing this for quite awhile, no rhyme, no reason, just like some other things about HAMB, but it's still the best pure hot rod and custom site going.