Register now to get rid of these ads!

Was Don Stringfellow at Bonneville this year?

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by KernCountyKid, Aug 27, 2008.

1. KernCountyKid

KernCountyKid
    from Arkansas

Don Stringfellow, a Bonneville record holder, lives in my tiny hometown. I stopped by his shop and he let me poke around and showed me a car he said he was getting ready for Bonneville. Think this was two seasons ago, and I don't believe he made it the first year. I wanted to beg him to let me tag along, but was too embarassed. Anyways, I haven't been home in a while and I was wondering if he made it?

http://www.highperformancetrucks.com/trucks/truck_view.php?id=130

2. safari-wagon

safari-wagon

I can't remember the truck, but I seem to remember seeing a station wagon push-car with that team name on it. It was a green Chevy with woodgrain painted below the side windows. Is that his?

3. Kiwi Tinbender

Kiwi Tinbender

I thought the Truck went back to Banks....seems to me I saw a coupe with Stringfellow and Kirk on it though...

4. knotheads

knotheads

thats the strangest thing...don was my neighbor in california,and last night i was going to inquire if he was at the salt flats this year.

5. KernCountyKid

KernCountyKid
    from Arkansas

I know he wasn't racing the truck anymore. He was working on something new for a client out west. Anyone spot him there?