Register now to get rid of these ads!

Warning, Bee is here

Discussion in 'New to the H.A.M.B.? Introduce yourself here!' started by beegator, Apr 14, 2006.

1. beegator

beegator

2. Welcome Bee. Watch out HAMBers, the drag racers are starting to show up.

chili

3. beegator

beegator

Hoping to make more passes for my license soon.

4. Post when you license. Tell us who signs you off. And please post us a pic of you and the race car.

Healing up OK?

5. Welcome Race fa...er..ers... Racers! Florida is a big state, where are ya?

6. beegator

beegator

Have another surgery on May 18th otherwise doing fine. Got my nitro helmet, can't wait to use it. Have to get past this down point in my life. Flopper is running good so I just need to get well.

7. beegator

beegator

I'm in Alachua. I work at the University of FL, thus the gator in beegator. I am learning how to drive a nostalgia nitro FC. The car is in Byron GA and belongs to Ernie and Sandra Walker. Ernie said he always wanted to teach a woman how to drive one of these beasts. I took him up on the offer. :D

8. Univ. of Florida huh?... never heard of it... but I was VERY drunk in the Purple Porpoise once.:D

9. How abouit a pic of the flopper, Bee?

Did you buy an Impact helmet? I love that there are N/FCs in that part of the country. Are you making your license runs at Homestead?

10. beegator

beegator

LMAO, that place is scary. Love the Ale House.

11. beegator

beegator

I got three runs down the track at the Silver Dollar raceway in GA. Only counting 2 on my paperwork. When I'm done with the health issues, I'll go back to GA and get a couple more runs, hopefully in June. This is one of my passes at the Silver Dollar. And me being towed back to the pits.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

12. I didn't realize that it was a Jungle Jim car! Who will you have backing you up? A pretty girl or a pretty boy? ha ha

13. beegator

beegator

Actually it's the Tribute JJ car. That's Ernie at the starting line (red rag hanging out his pants). The nitro helmet is from Impact (not the one I have on in the pic). Been having issues with them sending stuff.

14. Here's my belated welcome. I am glad to see a few more people from florida on here lately. If you see a white 63 buick with the tail dragging, crusing around gainesville , that's me.

15. Welcome Bee............here's wishing you a fast recovery and much success at the track!!! :) Great pic's! :)

16. welcome..from oakland