Register now to get rid of these ads!

Art & Inspiration Wanting Jeff Norwell type Art Piece...

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Nitro-Nicky, Aug 31, 2014.

1. Nitro-Nicky

Nitro-Nicky

Several Years Ago I loaned some money to a fellow H.A.M.B. member against his early Ruben Duran oil painting. Yesterday he approached me about getting it out of hock. I was kinda surprised because it was soooo long ago that I can't even remember how much money I loaned him or what interest rate it was (How do you charge an old friend a $1000 dollars or more in several years of accumulated interest fees when he was down on his luck for awhile? )
    Friends are worth more than any amount of money, so I'm going to just give it back to him for free (although I'm absolutely IN LOVE with that Art Piece!) (sigh......). I need another art piece to hang on the wall so I don't stare at the empty spot and kick myself each day. If you run across an actual Norwell/Duran or 'Other' one off art piece, could someone let me know??? Mine was one of Ruben's Salt-Flat Horizontal numbers. I could never afford to purchase it myself. Thanx, Nitro-Nicky