Register now to get rid of these ads!

Wanted classic parts shops in new jersey

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by bigtumtum, Jul 25, 2008.

1. bigtumtum

bigtumtum

Can anybody suply me with good addresses where i can find parts for my old chevy pickup in te near of new jersey...

2. Let me know what you need... I was just about to put an add up for a running driving 53 Chevy p/u chassis. Just came across another body too...that could go with the chassis. I heard about it as I was going to build something...but need to finish all I have before I get involved in more personal projects.

I think you contacted me before? I've got some buddies looking to unload all kinds of stuff lately. I personaly only have early Ford stuff, and a few motors leftover from other torn down projects. Pm me.

3. bigtumtum

bigtumtum

4. SlowandLow63

SlowandLow63
    from Central NJ

Google search for Kanter Auto Parts in Booton, NJ. Not the greatest people to dealwith but they have mostly everything mechanical.

5. Don't know how new the the old car hobby you are, but in today's world, parts come from every state in the union. You gotta be prepared to get your parts where you can find them.