Register now to get rid of these ads!

Wanna be to Lurker to Newbie, to Officially a Newbie

Discussion in 'New to the H.A.M.B.? Introduce yourself here!' started by Crazy Legs, Jan 29, 2009.

1. Crazy Legs

Crazy Legs

Hello everyone!!! I've been a "Wanna be" wishing I had something to work on to a "Lurker" to signing up to the HAMB several months ago to now just getting around to officially posting in here lol.

I have and had a few heaps but nothing very old but still love all the old stuff in my heart for sure!!

I have and had in the past:

69 Camaro - Sold to help buy C5
    85 IROC Camaro - Sold to help buy C5
    07 Chevy Trailblazer - To pull my 6 x 12' enclosed trailer for dragbike
    01 Ford ZX2 - Rebuilder redid for myself and is now wifes daily driver
    08 Toyota Yaris - My daily driver murdered out w/ 17" wheels, cool part is it does get 42mpg!
    00 Honda CBR600 F4 - 1st streetbike, then added 40hp N20 to it :) - Sold to buy R1.
    03 Yamaha R1 - Most recent streetbike, added N20 to it as well, fun! - Sold to buy new dragbike.
    02 Corvette - too many mods to list but lots of fun! - Favorite car
    83 GS1100 Conversion Dragbike - 1500cc, slider, 7" slick, wheelie bars the works! "E-Ticket" for sure! - Fastest ride I've got for sure!
    78 Honda Minitrail - House of Kolor candy red over silver flake thanks to my dad. - lots of fun to ride and it flies!

I know none of this is very cool and doesn't really follow the HAMB world but my dad (No Plan) has enough stuff for all of us to work on for 3 life times lol so I have never really needed an old car since he's always had that covered. We always attend the Hunnert Pile up and Rust revival and others.
    I'm 27 now and my tastes are changing from speed to cool. My next ride is going to be something that will fit right in with the HAMB I hope. So far I'm thinking like an early Ford sedan with no fenders, satin black, red rims, but I'd like some hidden creature comforts like A/C, comfortable and dependable.

Anyway, I'm glad to be part of the HAMB! :D

2. helmsville

helmsville

cool glad to have you aboard! Chris