Register now to get rid of these ads!

WA state E vs W reliability run- 2 months left!! new information

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Chris, Jul 12, 2010.

1. Oh don't worry, the whole T club of Spokane is plannin on going

2. david38rc

david38rc

This will be there from the west side

Attached Files:

3. GARY?

GARY?

You guys don't how many things I haven't made it too do you??:D

4. Dynaflash_8

Dynaflash_8
    from Auburn WA

well fuck, pulled the pan tonight to find a nice think syrup of metal shavings and oil. Motors gotta come out and get torn down. Thinkin its a main. I have a spare crank so ill see what happens

5. Joe King

Joe King

funny

Last edited: Jul 14, 2010
  6. Dirty Dug

Dirty Dug

But who wants to drive from the west side with only one route? That being, I-90. If I were to pick a worse road that would still be my choice, Highway 2 is the route from up here. See you there early, might leave on Friday, stay somewhere that night. This should be fun! Thanks guys.

7. david38rc

david38rc

Hiway 12 over white pass. An extra 100 miles of fun from Auburn. Maybe i'll drive this instead of the Chrysler.....

Attached Files:

8. Mr.Gasser

Mr.Gasser

I want to see a couple of big Lincoln flatties show up! Anybody?

9. We could mock one up and put it in the back of your truck for the run. I just happen to know some punk kid who has a Lincoln V-8 block and set of Edmunds finned heads with a Nicson 2 x 2 intake for it.

10. nwbhotrod

nwbhotrod
    from wash state

wow what a bitchen time this is going to be. we will be in the 40 ford coup what hotel in elensberg is every one staying at.

11. 51farmtruck

51farmtruck

Hi, My dad and I will be making the long trek of 31 miles to vantage in his 47 dodge cabover, at a blazing speed of 45 mph! This is the only flathead vehicle that we have to drive. It was last driven to the 1977 Yakima Northwest Nationals. We are getting it going again, and cleaning it up a little. Hope it fits the criteria. Flathead 6 cylinder with updraft carb. Thanks Sam

Attached Files:

12. Dynaflash_8

Dynaflash_8
    from Auburn WA

its a flathead so hell yea!

and if people have an issue with your distance, they have no idea what driving an old farm truck at 45 for hours is like! I have a 42 dodge flatbed and just taking it down town is a trip and a half!

13. Heck ya it fits the criteria,it's flathead powered!

I don't think I've ever looked at a '47 Dodge COE, but I can hardly wait to see one in Vantage on September 18th. That's really cool it was last driven was to Yakima in '77, and even cooler that you and your dad are getting it going again for the Reliability Run.

Last edited: Jul 15, 2010

14. Here's another car making the run for the EASTSIDE!
    Len Bush's 1936 Ford Tudor Sedan.

[​IMG]

15. I'll be taking one of these.

[​IMG]

16. bloodyjack

bloodyjack

So long as its sunny and not raining I am taking my un-painted 27

[​IMG]

17. Oh Sh!t I think all you Westsider's are in trouble. This morning I drove by the starting line for the Eastside and they're already lining up for the Reliability Run, and it's still two months away!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

18. nwbhotrod

nwbhotrod
    from wash state

where are you east side guys staying in Ellensburg we sure dont want to find ourselfs to close you

19. "Oh Sh!t I think all you Westsider's are in trouble. This morning I drove by the starting line for the Eastside and they're already lining up for the Reliability Run, and it's still two months away!"

Already lining up, or just plain confused?..hmmn.

20. I doubt it, there's a big giant poster for the Reliability Run on the wall, when you walk in. Besides, why else would two model T's, two model A's, two V-8's, and a stock Pick-up all be at the same location? The only reason I can think of is to go on the Reliability Run!

21. Dynaflash_8

Dynaflash_8
    from Auburn WA

screw you eastsiders!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

22. Dynaflash_8

Dynaflash_8
    from Auburn WA

Once more. WESTSIDEEEEEEDDDEEDD :p

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

23. SPEEDBARRONS

SPEEDBARRONS

scored another flathead

Attached Files:

24. hotrod-40

hotrod-40

Oh ya, Doug has to leave early. Got to have time to fix your rat rod, or just have time to hide your trailer?

25. propwash

propwash
    from Las Vegas

I concur....why would someone coming from the beautiful Lewiston-Clarkston Valley want to avoid the pastoral route through Pomeroy, Waitsburg, Dayton, Tri-Cities, etc? Same goes for the Walla Walla crowd and other points in SE WA...

We'll make it, but according to "Ol' Blue Eyes", We'll do it our way.

dj

26. Doesn't it kinda defeat the purpose of a reliability run, if you leave a day early? Correct me if I'm wrong, but a reliability run is about testing how reliable you old car is at making it a set distance in a certain time limit.

The only difference in our reliability run is that we have two starting points the same distance apart, 150 miles, from the finish line in Vantage. 1) Eastside starting point: Antique Auto Ranch, Spokane, and 2) Westside starting point: Amocat Speed Emporium, Puyallup.

27. jmikee

jmikee
    from washington

What time are you leaving? I don't want to be behind you!!! Ha Ha

28. Dynaflash_8

Dynaflash_8
    from Auburn WA

Its coming up quick!!!

29. hotrod-40

hotrod-40

He's probably going to drive his car over, then hitch hike back to get his other rat rod.

30. Mr.Gasser

Mr.Gasser

Are volkswagens allowed? I've got a few friends that want to make the trek? It is a flatty.