Register now to get rid of these ads!

vs57 McCollough suercharger

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by tobolacola, Apr 15, 2011.

1. tobolacola

tobolacola
    from elma,wa

I have a vs57 McCollough supercharger that I have had for years that my son wants to sell. I am not going to use it but I want it to go to someone that will benefit from it. I need help on what it is worth. Its the red one. No brackets just the flex hose. I will post some pics later tonite. Thanks everybody!

Last edited: Apr 15, 2011
  2. 70dodgeman

70dodgeman
    from Alpha NJ

Guy on Ebay has one for 2K

3. tobolacola

tobolacola
    from elma,wa

Thanks Dodgeman I'll check it out

4. Kinky6

Kinky6

I bought a SN 60 model with bracket and drive belt tensioner, air box w/ 2bbl carb, distributor, fuel pump & fuel regulator; the whole deal for a 144" Falcon six ran just under 1K.

I've seen VS 57 and SN 60 models going for around $400-$500. The guy on eBay may be asking 2K, but I would track a few auctions to see what they actually sell for before I'd list one myself.

Later, Kinky6 :cool:

5. I was thinking the same thing when I saw the e$ay reference. I was thinking somewhere around $600. I've been watching these prices for years.

6. Swifster

Swifster

This! I've seen refurbished units going for $600.