Register now to get rid of these ads!

Event Coverage ***Vote for the Shelby's Hot Rod Roundup HAMB Pick for 2013***

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by RAZIN CAIN, Dec 16, 2013.

?
  1. BULL

47 vote(s)
    31.5%
  2. DAVEL

13 vote(s)
    8.7%
  3. FORDCPE

19 vote(s)
    12.8%
  4. ROYALSHIFTER

60 vote(s)
    40.3%
  5. LAFF4MOTORSPORTS

10 vote(s)
    6.7%
  1. ratster please check our website at www.shelbysspeedandkustom.com and see how his shop came about along with the message we try to get out with the Roundup and other things we do to help and assist folks thru out Shelby's Way...or you can also go to www.shelbysway.com or email me at [email protected] I would love your help we need more advocates like yourself.You can also reach me at 859-552-3359

2. Oldmanolds

Oldmanolds

A lot of folks voting. Be nice to see more.

3. Only a few more days to cast your vote,January 31st

4. Oldmanolds

Oldmanolds

Tomorrow last day to vote. Close race up to now. Get your votes in now.

5. Only a few hours left to vote for your Favorite Roundup pick,your Vote counts and we need your input.
    Thanks to everyone!!

6. Congrats to Skipper (RoyalShifter) our Shelby's Hot Rod Roundup HAMB 2014 Pick,beautiful car that I think....everyone here followed the build.I want to say Thanks to our other 4 Picks,I really appriciate you guys for participating two of you the second year,also Thanks to everybody here on the HAMB that voted and entered.I am sure that everyone will agree that all are winners.A special Thanks to Ryan for allowing me to do this for the second year,their were alot of hits on both these threads so for me that means even more folks have been made more aware of Suicide and Prevention.

7. pdc

pdc

Razin I will be sending that panel this week hopefully. Please send me your address again, in case I can't find it.

Posted using the Full Custom H.A.M.B. App!

8. Oldmanolds

Oldmanolds

Congratulations Royal Shifter on your win. That is one fine car you have there. You beat out some tough competition as all the finalists were cool. Thanks to Mark for putting this together and helping advocate awareness of suicide prevention.

9. pdc

pdc

Congrats ROYALSHIFTER! Fine piece of machinery!

10. Thanks David and Thanks Paul for the stripped panel

11. Congratulations Skip,I absolutely love the Vicky and it was my pick although the boss lady voted for Bull,,both cars deserve to win but we all know there can be only one winner. HRP

12. Royalshifter

Royalshifter
    from California

Thanks everyone Ladyshifter is very happy to win.....I just polish the dammm thing.

13. 40StudeDude

40StudeDude

Congrats Royalshifter...for the second year in a row a "Kustom" won...are customs coming back bigger than ever...???

R-

14. Yes Sir a 2nd year for the Kustom guys

15. Congrats Skipper............

16. fordcpe

fordcpe

We don't have a chance if they keep making them so nice.Congrats and hope you all a great year in 2014.Darrell

17. Congratulations Mark and Kelly!

18. Haha so true! Congrats Skip

Posted using the Full Custom H.A.M.B. App!

19. There is no doubt in my mind that the two winning cars are well deserved and in my honest opinion Rogers & Marks cars have raised the bar so high I can't see another custom winning next year..that is unless Cody Walls finishes his killer 59 wagon..then there may be 3 in a row. HRP

20. Danny its time for a Hot Rod to get the pick,Adam and his Tudor for two years have been right there.I would like to see you put your pickup up next year.

21. laff4tmotorsports

laff4tmotorsports
    from louisville

I'd like to give a special thanks to Razin Cain for putting this contest together and for all of the work he does throughout the year for suicide awareness. It was an honor to be included in the contest alongside such high caliber cars. Keep up the great work!

22. Bull

Bull

The best car definitely won. Such a beautiful shoebox! Congrats!

23. Bull,possibly the third time will be the charm..please enter your sedan again next year. HRP

24. Yes Adam next year Brother

25. Oldmanolds

Oldmanolds

Mark ought to have classes one for the customs and one for the guys without fenders. LOL

26. You know David that's a good idea,Ryan does have two different sub forums one for Traditional Hot Rods and one for Kustoms...