Register now to get rid of these ads!

Von Dutch Energy Drink

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by RF, Nov 22, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RF

RF

Okay, it ain't about that...but it is about something brought up within one of those rants. Sailor Jerry Rum. Don't discredit it as simply a marketing ploy to make money off the name. As was pointed out, there is direct relation to Norman Collins (recipe), not to mention the obvious relation of rum, sailors, tattoos, etc. The best part is, shit's 90 Proof! You don't fuck around with the Sailor without paying a price. My old lady found out the hard way, more than once. We almost named our son Jerry!

2. fur biscuit

fur biscuit
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

and for some reason (so far atleast) the hangovers aren't to bad. and we were mixing pint glasses cut 50/50 and drinking those for most of the night. but you weren't going anywhere...

it is good stuff, but i can't drink it straight. quick way to get a cute girl tore up though...:D

3. Very traditional.:rolleyes:

4. RF

RF

But the reply is "traditionally" unsolicited, as usual.

biscuit, I have to disagree on Sailor's being unable to drink straight. As long as you're able to chase accordingly, it's smooooth.

5. El Caballo

El Caballo
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

I like rum, but the last time I had rum & 7, I thought I was going to die the next morning. Cuba Libres and Long Island Iced Teas and Ponche Crema is about all I use rum for anymore.

6. You haven't heard? Mojitos are the thing now.

7. RF

RF

Ten Cane. Ain't cheap, but anything that good and strong that lets you wake up with your head weighing the same it did the night before is worth the dough.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.