Register now to get rid of these ads!

VLV CAR SHOW - Car & Driver Free

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Tom Ingram, Jun 23, 2012.

1. Tom Ingram

Tom Ingram

THE VLV 16 CAR SHOW - BIG NEWS
    I asked many people the question, "At most car shows, why do car owners have to pay extra to show their cars than people who come to see the cars? Isn't it the same as a band paying to play?"
    At VLV I have never charged to register a car in the car show, but at VLV16, if you register a car for the car show, the car and driver get free admission to the car show area all weekend. Yes, you read it right.
    To be fair to those of you who have had cars in the VLV car show before, until Aug 1st, only previous car attendees will have cars approved, or those buying VLV tickets.
    Here are a few simple bits of info:
    - free driver admission is for Car Show area only, not VLV events inside the hotel.
    - cars must still meet the criteria posted on the website.
    - applies to driver only, not transferrable.
    - anyone buying any VLV tickets may register a car at no extra charge at any time as long as there are spaces available.
    - we reserve the right to refuse admission of any vehicle and/or driver.
    - until Aug 1st, only people who have attended VLV in the last 2 years may register a car. After Aug 1st it is open to everyone.

TO REGISTER YOUR CAR http://www.vivalasvegas.net/car-show

I hope to see you there

TOM INGRAM

2. daddio211

daddio211

Nice change Tom. Seems like you guys are trying to turn the corner and make it a better show. Much appreciated!