Register now to get rid of these ads!

Viva las vegas!

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by GASSERGUY, Apr 3, 2009.

1. GASSERGUY

GASSERGUY

Can't wait. A week from today I'll be on my way to VLV 12! I've got a gaggle of GASSERs coming from California and Arizona for the event. I've stayed at the Orleans when I couldn't get into the Gold Coast and filmed the VLV pool party there last year. It's a way bigger hotel and if you haven't been there, take it from me...you'll love it.

Flag me down if you see me walking around with my camera. I'll be shooting the 2009 Viva Las Vegas DVD. I've got a Director of Photography (big time film guy) coming up from LA. Dean is a pro. He'll be assisting me and acting as a second unit director.

My thanks again to Axle and Tom Ingram for the best car show and music events I've ever attended. My only regret is that there are not more Rockabilly events across the USA. Are you listening TOM?

If you haven't booked your room into the Orleans and can't get in. Come anyway. There are plenty of inexpensive hotels nearby. I know, I've stayed at some of them. What you don't want to miss is this event. You'll make friends from all over the world, have a ball and be very glad you came. The guys are cool, the girls are hot and the cars are cool hot rods.

You won't regret going, you will regret not going. It's a life-changing event. Changed my life, for the better, that's for sure.

See you there,

Ernest McIntyre, editor
    GASSER Magazine

2. elrobo818

elrobo818

yea... im gonna regret not goin.

3. Me too...

4. 2tall

2tall

Comin' in from the UK and can't wait !