Register now to get rid of these ads!

VIVA LAS VEGAS DVD trailers

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by GASSERGUY, Apr 14, 2005.

1. GASSERGUY

GASSERGUY

I've been getting e-mails asking how to buy the DVD and some from guys that say they couldn't see it with their Windows system. I fixed that. Now you can see it on both Quicktime & Windows. I put all the details and links to the trailers on our club's magazine website:

http://www.gassermagazine.com/clubstore.html

GASSERGUY

2. I have met you before? Are you going to rodders day on 4th ave. I would like to get a copy of that video of viva and the gasser stuff. After driving my coupe 12 hrs to vegas this year you are right it was well worth it. Can I come by you place to pick it up. Great web page and I have booked marked it for sure..

3. Artiki

Artiki
    from Brum...

How much to ship to the UK?

4. GASSERGUY

GASSERGUY

I charge the same $4 (US FUNDS) shipping/handling amount to UK or anywhere else in the world. I'll eat the extra costs. Looks like it should take 4-6 days. Surface takes 4-6 weeks at less than half the price, but who wants to wait? Not me. Total price: $24 (US Funds).

Note: We've been approached to bring "Big John" Mazmanian's '41 Willys next year to one of the drag strips in the UK. If it happens, "Bones" Balough, the original driver, will be behind the wheel. We may even be joined by the Stone, Woods & Cook Willys. See you there.

Ernest: GASSERGUY
    www.GASSERmagazine. com

5. GASSERGUY

GASSERGUY

I'll have more of the GASSER Reunion 2-disk collection set by the middle of next week as well as the Viva Las Vegas DVD. Zap me your e-mail address and I'll let you know when they're ready.

I like Rodder's Day, but may be in LA filming interviews on that weekend. If not, I'll be there.

Editor@GASSERmagazine.com

6. sent ya a pm with my info.