Register now to get rid of these ads!

Viva Las Vegas DVD 2-disk set

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by GASSERGUY, Sep 19, 2006.

1. GASSERGUY

GASSERGUY

Check out our cool trailer for the 2006 VLV DVD set. You can see it on our magazine's website by going to http://www.gassermagazine.com/ernestmcintyre-06vlvwmv.html or email me at [email protected] and I'll send it to you. Recommend downloading what I send you and then cranking up the volume!

DVD is a 2-disk set (VLV 2006 & 2005 CHRR). Not here to push the DVD, just give you a bit of joy. My Windows Media Play plays it over and over....guess I could stop it but WHY THE @#$"#! would I want to!!!!

See you in VEGAS!

PS: Who are the two guys in the opening segment of our trailer? Got their first names on film but wanted to let them know they were in the video.

THANKS!

Ernest McIntyre, editor
    GASSER Magazine
    www.GASSERmagazine.com

2. 55olds88

55olds88

dude your sites down, DVD sounds interesting.

3. GASSERGUY

GASSERGUY

THANKS! I'm ON TOP of my webMISTRESS. She likes being on top, but hey... I'm paying the bills so I'm the "head" guy, right? I only wish. Ha!

Thanks for the "down" update.

Ernest

4. Watched the DvD last night with my 6 year old son. Ooops, he lurved the burlesque show! ha ha ha ha.
    It was funny as hell when he recognised Suzie and Pike! ha ha ha again.

5. GASSERGUY

GASSERGUY

THANKS! I'm ON TOP of my webMISTRESS. She likes being on top, but hey... I'm paying the bills so I'm the "head" guy, right? I only wish. Ha!

Thanks for the "down" update.

Ernest

6. GASSERGUY

GASSERGUY

According to Keith Harman, Suzi freaked upon hearing she was in the DVD. The gal is so hot she could have her own TV show. Can't wait to see them at the 2006 CHRR!

Ernest

7. GASSERGUY

GASSERGUY

According to the Uk's Keith Harman, Suzi freaked upon hearing she was in the DVD. The gal is so hot she could have her own TV show. Can't wait to see them at the 2006 CHRR! Pike is coooool... "and there's beer!" Well said Pike!

Ernest

8. *HOLLYWOOD*53

*HOLLYWOOD*53

is the trailer on you tube. the dvd sounds awsome

9. GASSERGUY

GASSERGUY

The "Rockabilly Viva Las Vegas 2004" trailer is on youtube.com. Haven't uploaded 2006 as yet. You can see both of them and drag racing trailers at http://www.gassermagazine.com/clubstore.html

Or you can email me directly and I'll send it to you to download to your computer and enjoy it whether you're on the net or not. [email protected]

Thanks, Ernest

10. Empire32

Empire32
    from FRANCE

you don't take paypal payments ?

11. GASSERGUY

GASSERGUY

I ALWAYS take PayPal: [email protected]

$24 ($20 for DVD set and $4 s/h).

Thanks.

GASSERGUY