Register now to get rid of these ads!

virgin/last g-man forgets manners

Discussion in 'New to the H.A.M.B.? Introduce yourself here!' started by last g-man, Aug 19, 2006.

1. last g-man

last g-man

sorry folks, temporarily forgot all that stuff my momma taught me as a tyke. previous info stands, my name's ed, live in beautiful downtown clear lake shores texas [1/2 way tween galv & houston]. 48 yr old self employed contractor/carpenter w/3rd wife and two darn adorable little girls.

this wife collects pets [13 cats - most orange, 2 dogs, 2 rabbitts, gerbil, chinchilla, 2 hermit crabs, toad & 4 crested geckos] I love/tolerate so she has allowed re-entry of my rod bug into our lives.

Growing up [late 60's early 70's] dad and pals raced their factory mopars on weekends. pulled the hub caps, air cleaners and headed to the strip. always had to be doin' body work on something as a kid....started by dechroming the belaire.

new project aquired is '49 chevy panel ...previuos owner did a few non traditional things [front clip, engine and drive train] but at least kept it all pre '69. wife says it "looks like it's been in a fire" but i consider that one of it's more endearing features.

am now in process of aquiring more space to snatch up as much stuff as my meager budget will allow ..... happy to be here, hope ya'll might let me stay for a bit.... thanks

2. TREE

TREE
    from Piqua,OH

Welcome G-man, now you got 1..;)

3. evilone0528

evilone0528

Yes sir G-man,now you got 2.I am a body man/painter,if you need any tips,feel free to ask.C YA!

EVIL

4. Tiki God

Tiki God

welkom G man, now you got 3:) :D

5. houtex63

houtex63
    from houston

welcome g-man. got any pics?

6. keith089

keith089

7. last g-man

last g-man

None at the moment, I've really only been gatherin' parts at this point. Only actual work acomplished since i've owned it is carb rebuild. Oh, and thanks for the welcome!

8. last g-man

last g-man

9. last g-man

last g-man

Thank you sir, happy ta be here!

10. last g-man

last g-man

Thanks much for the "ice breaking" welcome.

11. last g-man

last g-man

Thanks might just take you up on that should I ever get this thing off the ground!

12. evilone0528

evilone0528

No problem,just ask away!

13. ratrodgirl4life

ratrodgirl4life
    from Virginia

14. last g-man

last g-man

Sorry for the delayed thank you .... thank you. If you're ever in my neck of the woods I will insist that you duplicate your photo pose in a pic w/ my [very] rusty '49 chevy panel :D

15. ratrodgirl4life

ratrodgirl4life
    from Virginia

shoot, anytime! i would be honored, i love rusty cars!