Register now to get rid of these ads!

History Vintage Tin Found In The Desert-'33 Chevy?

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Drive Em, Dec 21, 2012.

1. Oldbill51

Oldbill51

Man, hurry up and drag that thing home and chop the top before some asshole takes it home and restores it!

2. Edsel58a

Edsel58a

Looks like time to load and go. Get both, make one

3. DeadGuy2

DeadGuy2

I'd like to see an entire THREAD of cars that started out like this and then restored.

Wouldn't that be cool? I bet some of our members have resurrected some true basket cases.

4. kiwiandy

kiwiandy

Love it... well done! Please post more pics as when available.

Cheers

Andy

5. Great dig, I love it. Hope you get it and build it back up.

6. bobbytnm

bobbytnm

Nice!! congrats on getting it out

7. cakes

cakes

Looks like the body itself is pretty decent, I see a hot rod in the making

8. 1928chevycoupe

1928chevycoupe

of course not every old car in the middle of no where is "abandoned", but I would call these cars "abandoned", thus free for the taking....

9. cfnutcase

cfnutcase
    from Branson mo

HOT DAMN!!!! I LOVE IT!!! I would so build that car!!!! Hell it still has the frame under it! That my friends is the cats ass!!! I am in freekin love!!! I would love to have that pair of cars!!! If you get the pair and decide to part with them please give me first shot! I would love to try and trade you out of them, or buy them if they are not too high, I am kinda in the poor house but I can sell some shit and come up with some cash quick, serious, let me know, this is my favorite thread of 2012!!!! AWESOME!!! Jim

10. BIG-JIM

BIG-JIM
    from CT

Congrats man! I've seen worse brought back to life. Hell the doors are better then mine.

11. 55Hydramatic

55Hydramatic

Nice! Get that thing home before the scrappers see it!!! You've gone this far may as well throw it on a trailer!

12. 60galaxieJJ

60galaxieJJ

that is amazing!!!

13. dtownmuscle

dtownmuscle
    from Michigan

Some day I wish I could find a car to dig up, or even find one in a barn. All I seam to find is parts to piece a car together with. :eek:

14. GaryB

GaryB
    from Reno,nv

hellofafind,you able to get them home???

15. keep digging, you may be surprised to find the arroyo is full of rusty gold, (cars) Bring every thing home that you find, but don't stop digging till you hit the hills. Then turn around & dig some more till you hit the beach the sand came from, LOL.

I love reading all the car nuts arguing over which year these cars came off the assembly line back in Detroit. I'm getting lots of knowledge of 1933's, 34's & 35 Chevy's. Keep up the info, guys, LOLOLOLOL

Last edited: Jan 3, 2013
  16. O, so now your going to pee in his soup? Wait till we get the photos before you tell him it's a wast of time.

17. You tell the old desert farmer you dug his car up, he may get out the old shotgun & tell you to put it back, LOL

18. Inquiring minds need to know. Me to... werzzz da potos

19. You know, maybe we need to just step back a moment, maybe they are all tuckered out from digging & loading & driving home. Maybe they both are sleeping it off???

20. it is next year, wake up

21. It might had been Bonnie & Clyde's third partner that got away with all the Bank money with a bullet in the back. Maybe he died on the side of the road & they found all the gold coins. So now they decided to keep quiet about the hole thing. HUMMMMMM think about it.
    Or the farmer decided to shoot them both for digging his car up & now they are buried in the desert. Case closed...

22. Hay if you were able to air up the tires & roll it away, it hadn't been there two offle long. You stold it, LOL.

23. Now BIG-JIM, if you found a rusty treasure of gold in the desert, & you asked the farmer if it was for sale. & he said well how much you gona gimme for it, & you replied 50 bucks, & he said OK. Would that not be settling??? Why I bet you would try that approach if you thought you could get away with it??? That would certainly be steeling, LOL...

24. I agree, if it's in the desert, in the middle of no were & had been there for so many years it is almost completely covered up with sand & there is no one to ask about it, & it ant nailed down or cemented in the ground, dig it up & take it home before the desert claims it for good...
    And I hate thieves.....

25. msalamanca, I think you got the right idea. If he is to decide to pass it up, then just post the location in the forum & wait & see if there ant 10,000 H.A.M.B.ers congregating on the seen with shovels in hand. WOW, talk about a bunch of hooligans, think about it...

26. These are truly diamonds in the raw. It's almost 3:am & it was worth every minuet of it to get to this part. These are restorable rat rods here.
    thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you exc. exc. exc.

27. "Phoenix" that would be perfect, like the bird in the harry potter move, He turns to dust, than is re-born again..................

28. LSR 2909

LSR 2909
    from Colorado

Yeah, that "buff it out" thing NEVER gets old.

29. Well you almost got it right, you mean Get both make dust... HALL ASS...

30. OK, we got an auction going on here, who will make the first bid on the pair of them? DO I HEAR 5? 5,000. Will any body start this bid off at 5,000 start the bid...