Register now to get rid of these ads!

VINTAGE SHOTS FROM DAYS GONE BY! (Part 2)

Discussion in 'The Antiquated' started by Ryan, Jun 17, 2019.

1. My dad talked about this roadway for all the time he was alive...he bought his first new car in Germany...it was a 1954 VW oval window bug that he actually picked up at the VW factory....thanks for posting these pictures....made me smile...

2. COCONUTS

COCONUTS

I wonder if he is draining his oil down the storm drain? If so don't drop the drain plug. Go ahead ask me how I know.

3. jimmy six

jimmy six
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

I remember having a battery hand truck an a Ford starter with Vee belt to start our Mac 10...... that’s why it was replaced and sold. Racing OK, fun kart not so much.

loudbang, HEMIDAV and chryslerfan55 like this.
  4. My cousins did the same thing but with a minibike. They hooked up a car battery to the starter and there was a button on the handle bars. It was a lot of fun until the button got stuck and my cousin ran into a tree.

5. COCONUTS

COCONUTS

Is it just me or does anyone else notice that BLEACH has more pictures of women that HEMIDAVE has of cars in the snow

6. I've noticed that in the collections I've been browsing. They're often just as photogenic or sometimes even more photogenic than the cars that they pose by. ;)