The #63 has some interesting history. Originally it was Leo Dobry's City of Tacoma Spl. driven by Hal Cole in 48 and Jack McGrath in 49. In 1950 it was sponsored (in part at least) by Bob Hope and Bing Crosby. It seems they were partners in building a new golf course in Spokane Wa. called the Esmaralda Country club and the logo of the club was the horse head, thus the artwork.