Register now to get rid of these ads!
Auctions

Vintage Scamp Camper

Discussion in '"The Antiquated" Classifieds' started by Dakota Kid, Oct 15, 2014.

1. Dakota Kid

Dakota Kid

City: Sioux Falls

State: South Dakota
    Price: 2200.00
    I have nice little 74 Scamp Camper For Sale. I hauled it behind my 34 ford and my 2 wheel drive pickup with no problems. Repainted about 2 years ago I have outgrown it due to family size and time. It needs some TLC but worked great for car shows and races. The tires are fair and the wheel bearings were just checked in June 2014. The inside is clean and cozy. I had the front bench seat recovered and the bed/table cushions are dyed black and ok shape orginally they were green and yellow 70's retro. The front seat lifts up for bunk beds. I tore the old green carpet out and replaced with Vinyl tile. I recently recovered the entry door with new vinyl too. The fridge does not work! The furnace did work when I bought it but I removed the old propane bottle on front of camper. All the lines are still in place for propane. I removed the stove top and covered hole with aluminum for more counter space.

PM if interested or Call at 605-201-0066

Attached Files:

Last edited: Oct 15, 2014
  2. Dakota Kid

Dakota Kid

3. Dakota Kid

Dakota Kid