Register now to get rid of these ads!

History Vintage racing car crash video clip

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Just Jones, Apr 18, 2010.

1. Just Jones

Just Jones

A while back, I played guitar in a cowpunk band. We had a a couple CDs out, and some of the tracks ended up being used in a documentary series called "Dreams of Legends". We basically did it for free, but got a couple DVDs as part of the deal.

I was watching a short clip the other day, and seeing it reminded me how freaking cool this old photage was. If I remember right, the guy who put this together is on the HAMB, and goes by Bently.

Hope you guys like this:

http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoid=6179109

2. nofin

nofin
    from australia

If nothing else it's a damn good ad for seatbelts, roll cages and firesuits.

3. Wow! Most of that gave me the willies. Nothing can help wake you up in the morning more than watching a bunch of people be crumpled like the car the car they ejected from. Thank God for the safety standards we take for granted.

4. GaryB

GaryB
    from Reno,nv

ya never know,theres always that chance.

Register now to get rid of these ads!

5. Rudebaker

Rudebaker
    from Illinois

Couldn't watch anymore after the '53 Stude rolled...... had go out and give the '55 a hug. Moved seat belts up to the top of the priority list too.

6. Just Jones

Just Jones