Register now to get rid of these ads!

Vintage motorcycle trailors......What do you got?

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Steamboat, Apr 28, 2008.

1. Steamboat

Steamboat

What's up guys? My Merc is nearing completion..............

http://www.losboulevardos.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=3575&start=0

And my Honda bobber is in it's infancy stages..............

http://www.hondachopper.yuku.com/topic/7793/master/1/

I was starting to think pretty hard about a gnarly vintage looking trailer to haul her to shows like Hunnert and Billetproof Detroit, or whatever. You guys have any ideas? Pictures? Trailers of your own?
    And yes, the car and the bike are both being built to be ridden and driven and enjoyed!!!

Give me some feedback!!
    John
    (Steamboat)

2. Steamboat

Steamboat

Come 'on guys, don't make me go join the Jockey Journal, I've already got too many forums to keep track of.

John

3. jalopyshots

jalopyshots

Here is my 1967 Yamaha YDS3, chopped, lowered and converted to hard tail.

[​IMG]

4. mayej

mayej
    from Tok, AK

This started out as your typical 1973 650 Triumph Bonneville. Since garage space was scarce, I built it in my living room....and yes, I am single...lol.
    [​IMG]

5. coupster

coupster
    from Oscoda Mi

FAB32 and Hatch through one together not long ago that was very cool. The pics are not in the thread any more but the infos there, do a search for hot rods + trailer.

6. Rootie Kazoootie

Rootie Kazoootie
    from Colorado

If you haven't seen it, go rent The Worlds Fastest Indian, his trailer was about as gnarly as they get. And you'll learn a niffty "roadside repair" for when a wheel falls off. :)

Not what you're looking for, but I've got a old vintage midget trailer, left over from my racing days, that has been known to give my Trumpet a ride now and then.

Attached Files:

7. Tall Tom

Tall Tom
    from Austin MN

My trailer was an old boat trailer, it tilts down, drive the bike onto it and it tilts forward, front tire sticks into V shaped wheel stop, get off bike and tie it down. Bought the trailer, 18 foot boat, and a 110 hp motor for $100.00, trailer works great. Is it Vintage, don't know but it's about a 30 year old trailer.

Attached Files:

8. Steamboat

Steamboat

Thanks guys, I'll look that up.

9. OLLIN

OLLIN

A buddy just scored a cool motorcycle trailer with a 32 ford heavy axle and spindles rims etc, for free! I dont have pics but Ill try to get some. its neat

He's gonna use the axle/spindles for a hot rod and put something else on and still use the motorcycle trailer.