Register now to get rid of these ads!

Vintage Guage ID- Stewart Warner??

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Kustombuick, Dec 11, 2009.

1. Kustombuick

Kustombuick

Picked these up on Ebay awile back, was told they were Chrysler Airflow but I havnt found any verifacation on that. The face of the speedo has a stylish D&S logo and the rear has Stewart Warner stamped into it. The oil/gas guages have a SW stamped into a "cardboard" ring on the back and they apear to match the speedo. They look to be for a production car and I am looking for a matching temp/volts guage if one was ever made. Speedo face is aprox. 6.5" wide and 5.5" tall and the gas/oil is 5.5" wide and 3" tall. Any help and pics would be great, Thanks ,Alan

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Afew more pics on my Fotki : http://public.fotki.com/Kustombuick/kustombuicks_rides/mystery-guages-/

2. Shaggy

Shaggy
    from Sultan, WA

D+S or DeS as in Desoto??

3. MadJack68

MadJack68

'35 Desoto Airflow interior.
    [​IMG]

4. Kustombuick

Kustombuick

MadJack...Very cool, thats why The HAMB is so frickin cool, your questions are answered quick and easy...Thanks, Alan

Last edited: Dec 11, 2009

5. WEBSTER

WEBSTER
    Member Emeritus
    from Tacoma, Wa

December 1934, DeSoto, possibly Airflow by the looks of the design, Neat Stuff!!!!!
    Definitely Stewart+Warner, Chicago. Ill.
    manufacture, long before hecho in Mexico!
    Neatoldoldstuff S-W gauges and panels are my specalty. Hope ths helps, Terry