Register now to get rid of these ads!

Vintage Dragsters in Bixby Knolls--PIX

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by deathbound, Jul 11, 2010.

1. There was a vintage Dragster Expo & Car Show today....about 15 FED's, a few customs, gassers, and some billet crap.....here are some pics. I also have a video on you tube of the dragsters @night & if I can figure out how to post the link, I will. (A little comp challenged sometimes.)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QqrZztA2uqg

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jul 11, 2010
  2. .....more pics

Attached Files:

3. ......more pics

Attached Files:

4. .....last of the pics, sorry about the quality of the night shots.

Attached Files:

5. Berky

Berky

Damn, I'm about three miles away. I wish I knew about it. Thanks for the pics.

6. Rae Gabelich(Councilwoman for the 8th District here in Long Beach), widow of Gary Gabelich(I hope you know who he is), is a big part of this. It was billed as "The Legends of Lion's Dragstrip".

7. what no pics of yours. looks good

8. Deuces

Deuces

Got anymore pics of the Mooneyes rail??? :D I'm a Potvin junky... Can't get enough of those setups..

9. paintcan54

paintcan54

Thanks for the pics. I dig the fule cars.

10. No, that one is it, hard to take pics with everybody walking around the cars. I couldn't stop looking at it.

11. Deuces

Deuces

Oh well... Thanks for trying! :) ... That is a cool rail. :D I probably would have sat there for hours and looking at it... I should have bought the model kit of that one when I had the chance.. :(