Register now to get rid of these ads!

Village Idiots,Tuesday,Yorba Linda,7:00

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Bad Bob, Oct 8, 2006.

1. Tetanus Shot

Tetanus Shot

2. BadLuck

BadLuck

Whats up 133. Tried to make it tonight with my son, but Cal Trans has got the 15 freeway all f#@cked up! :mad: Southbound lanes closed from 6pm to 6am. Adding a truckers lane. Tried the detour but gave up.. I'll try leaving earlier next week before they close down the lanes......

3. 5051

Does anyone know where I can get the hood scoop? I want the whole look!

4. 133

*cough* bullshit *cough*, hahaha. just jokin. whenever you can make it, we hang around 'til 10 at the latest usually.

5. Bud

Bud
    from Orange, CA

Looks like he might have styled his hair in a vanity mirror? :D

6. BadLuck

BadLuck

You ain't right 133!!!:D

7. 5051

That's Dual Vanity Mirrors.

Neon is the new chrome!

8. 53burb

53burb

I think I have changed my mind and will be having my car professionally done up in Wash. State. Have you seen the latest custom look that is coming out from that area? I hear alot of different body swaps from other vehicles to just get that right touch and look!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! KNUX!

9. Tetanus Shot

Tetanus Shot

LOL

in all honesty though that car has alot going for it, its just alittle confused right now. its in good hands now and will be looking sweet in no time. i hope as i am typing this you are cutting off that front bumper though :rolleyes:

10. dirt

dirt

this is an announcement:just so nobody gets confused. 5051 Will now be known as "the rebel". please do not refer to him by any other name. that is all, go back to your reading.

11. I'm sad. I've been replaced. I can't compete with "THE REBEL". Guess i'll have to change my name to "bobby".

12. 5051

1 sticker James Dean "The Rebel" $3.00
    1 stuffed Gorilla $12.50
    Cruiser emblems $6.00
    Neon Light with switch $30.00
    Musical Horn $15.00
    50's forever patch $5.00

Bringing a car Tuesday night with all of these items, PRICELESS!

13. Bud

Bud
    from Orange, CA

That about sums it up. It's good that you have a sense of humor about it. That car will be fine in no time. The entertainment value of last Tuesday nights get together will be hard to match.

14. Tetanus Shot

Tetanus Shot

i think you ment

Bringing a car on a "Trailer" Tuesday night with all of these items, PRICELESS! :D

15. chevnut

chevnut
    from Corona, Ca

So I missed the tuner shoebox:D. Like another Hamber, I was lost in the grill and not noticed the ground effect after a few threads. I have no doubts 5051, I mean "Rebel" will do that car right in no time.

On another note, You guys have a preffered insurance co you go to? I have been using Hagerty the past year and been satisfied ($325/year - set price contract), wondering if there are similar for cheaper. any input would be appreciated.

16. Sorry!!!
    I had planned on it... But got sick... I was asleep when 53burb sneaked out of the house...

xoxox
    PV:p

17. hellbound gasser

hellbound gasser

On the insurance gig, i don't go for full coverage or anything like that (who would cover me?) but i just tagged the 41 onto my mercury policy. with the multicar discount, my insurance actually went down 15 bucks every six months (read:the car cost less to insure through them than the multicar discount was worth)

18. chevnut

chevnut
    from Corona, Ca

Thanks for the info HG, I am checking with AAA if they have som ething similar.

19. Really can't believe tuesday nights are turning out to be sooo much fun.

20. At least you can tell your grandkids..."I WAS THERE!"

21. I keep looking for the lake pipes, neon tube, 50's patch and assorted mice carcases to show up on e-bay...I'm not even gonna drop the "rat rod" reference...way too freakin' easy.

22. Village Idiots,HAMB get together is tomorrow! Let's get some new faces,huh! I see the numbers,guys reading the post,checking out the pic's. Come and see for yourself,join us. IT'S FREE!

dirt likes this.
  23. Tetanus Shot

Tetanus Shot

did you forget what day it was or are you changing it to mondays :confused:

24. 5051

I think Bob is so excited for Tuesdays he forgot about Monday!

TUESDAY IS AFTER MONDAY.

25. Bud

Bud
    from Orange, CA

Bob, are you drinking on Sunday? If you do get there tomorrow please hold some spots for the rest of us that are coming on Tuesday!:D

26. eric

eric

Bob did you bang your head doing that crazy Reinactment of Bullit in the shoebox?? it's only Sunday dude!!! wear one of these next time you practice your Super Dave Osborn tricks j/k dude
    [​IMG]

27. You guys are brutal. Yea,I was thinking it was Monday. Worked Saturday,and that usually messes me all up.

But ,HEY tomorrow is Tuesday! Come and visit the Idiots. Even the ones who come on Mondays!

28. dirt

dirt

sorry bob i could not make it tonight. i'll se you tomorrow. any new blood coming tomorrow?

29. 5051

Ran into a guy from YL at the Parts Plus today. Has a cool roadster and said he heard about people getting together there, but didn't know anything more. He said he was going to go tomorrow. He couldn't make it tonight.(Bob)

30. 133

sounds like the word is getting out to other YL residents.