Register now to get rid of these ads!

Village Idiots,Tuesday,Yorba Linda,7:00

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Bad Bob, Oct 8, 2006.

1. dirt

dirt

cool, i'll see you guys tonight. we need to work on your 50 this weekend so you can bring it next week. all we have to do is get the voltage drop for the tranny and switch the rear tires with the extra ones i have. i can go to AAA for you to get the nonop taken off, if we get it drivable. im sure 133 would be happy to see an other non ford there.

2. 5051

I'll be there tonight. Not sure about the Hellbound Gasser Fan Club(or Hellbound Gasser Girls), one has a cold.

Do we have any idea of how many tonight?

Looking to see 20 cars!!!!!

3. The Pirate Vixen Mobile may be there...
    Haha...
    xoxox
    PV

4. I'm in...the Ford is still out, but I'm in.

5. SHORTDOG

SHORTDOG

AW SHIT! I told you guys that i didn't want to do this but..... it looks like i am not going to make it there this week. I know i told you guys at Pomona that i was going to and i really do want to make it....It's just that i went to my buddy's shop to talk about re-shooting my car for Mooneyes (Do you remember me saying something about this?) and there were three guys there from Japan looking for cars to buy so lada lada lada .....There coming over my house tonight. They are interested in My Caddy too, so it might be a double whammy. I hope you guys understand...... :cool:

6. hellbound gasser

hellbound gasser

[ I hope you guys understand...... :cool:[/quote]

Nope, i dont understand......and you should feel terrible about it.:D

7. SHORTDOG

SHORTDOG

Nope, i dont understand......and you should feel terrible about it.:D

Man! I got "Bubbleguts" from pulling out but if i sell my ride tonight.....It'll be all for the good! :cool:

8. Tetanus Shot

Tetanus Shot

well hopefully i will be able to make it in the coupe tonight, if i do i will be coming up solo again though. not looking good right now though, in the process of chasing down my valve problem i found an inner spring that was broken (f@ck) so hopefully that was the problem and i can get everything buttoned back together so i can make it tonight.

9. chevnut

chevnut
    from Corona, Ca

Still no insurance on my 48 but am tempted to drive it there anyways. I just would hate my wife to say "I told you so" If anything does happen. So I better not.
    My auction ends in approx 1 hour for the camaro which in turn have to deal with the buyer who has been calling me all day when I get home.
    Hope to make some $$ so I can get the car back on the road.
    Oh yeah, I'm still at work, I F*&^%$in hate this place. If I'm lucky Ill see you guys there without the ride. If not another Tuesday hopefully with.

Peace~Al

10. 5051

but, but, but, anyway!

Who is going?

11. NO MEXIDOGS...NO ENTRADA!!!

12. I thought you guys were HAMBers!" No insurance","japs might buy my car","my cars not registered" WTF!!!This is the best thing i've seen on the HAMB,besides the HAMB drags. HAMB get-together,no cost,no rules(except for burnouts)no time limit,no trailer-queens,no cops,no raffle,no trophys,no shitty music. What else could you ask for? JUST COME!!!

13. 133

i'm in. i gotta give the car a whore's bath and check fluid levels.

14. Bud

Bud
    from Orange, CA

I'll be there later than normal. (Which is usually late anyway:rolleyes: ). Gymnastics Booster Club meeting (no, I'm not gay, my daughter is a gymnast) I have to attend. I went nose to nose with the Booster club Pres (He is a cop with a 40 lb. badge!) last month after he disrespected my wife (He said I should have been there) at a meeting and I promised him I wouldn't miss another one.:mad: I'll still make it after the meeting is over.

15. You disrespect my wife,you're getting F***ed up!!!Cop or no cop.

16. Bud

Bud
    from Orange, CA

Exactly. That is why I will be there.

17. chevnut

chevnut
    from Corona, Ca

18. 133

courtesy is always good, so we're not cursing your name not knowing whether you're showing up or not, haha.

20. MotorBike Mike

MotorBike Mike

I'm on my way now... With one of the cars this time!!! :eek: :D

Mike

21. Goozgaz

Goozgaz

Out of town on bid'niss this week. I shooting for every other week or so.

22. 5051

Good time tonight, lots of laughs at my expense. Sure to have future posts/threads.

Chevnut-missed you hope to see you next week.

MotorBike Mike- Cool meeting you. I dig the car. Bring it every week so I can see the progress.

23. hellbound gasser

hellbound gasser

be ready 5051........its coming......

24. low springs

low springs
    from Long Beach

tonight fucken blows..... i was here at home bored then i remembered it was Tues. so my daugther and i hoped into the truck to go check out the Village idiots. half way there i rembered that i didn't write down the address. oh well i have an idea of where it's at. (so i figured) we got off on Yorba Linda exit and went left. checked out the plaza. Nothing..... drove down to Imperial Hwy checked the plazas there too. Nothing. we checked out all the plazas around and there is a lot around. we drove around for awhile looking for the water tower.

i left my place at 8:30 and got there around 9:00pm

25. Tetanus Shot

Tetanus Shot

COBRA!!!

[​IMG]

26. 5051

O.K.

Bring it on!

27. 133

you can take the 91 to the Lakeview exit and make 2 lefts off the freeway and head north on Lakeview all the way 'til Yorba Linda Blvd, hang a right and head east 'til Village Center drive and make a left at the first driveway past VC.

28. low springs

low springs
    from Long Beach

i googled it now and it shows to go pass a railroad track. i did go pass the tracks but i figured i went to far. oh well there might be a next time.

29. Bud

Bud
    from Orange, CA

Is that a neon reflection I see in his glasses???:D