Register now to get rid of these ads!

Village Idiots,Tuesday,Yorba Linda,7:00

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Bad Bob, Oct 8, 2006.

1. eric

eric

AHhhhhhhh the link don't work dude!!! dude your car rules, we all got totally quiet as you took off, pretty rad!!!

2. Tetanus Shot

Tetanus Shot

its a cool little spot, nice cars, had a good time talking cars and shooting the sh!t. next time i go i will try to bring the coupe though as i think the place needs a few more hot rods.

3. hellbound gasser

hellbound gasser

Some nights...computers just hate me. Finally got setup with a permanent link on my photo site....
    nostalgictraditions.shutterfly.com
    They should all be there....

4. FoMoCo_MoFo

FoMoCo_MoFo

I had a good time guys! it was nice meeting up with y'all

5. hellbound gasser

hellbound gasser

For those whose computers would not cooperate..........

Attached Files:

6. Vance

Vance
    from N/A

With all due respect... Enough with the artsy camera angles. I've seen enough bumpers. Let's see the rest of the car and people's face's to put to their names.

Vance

7. chevnut

chevnut
    from Corona, Ca

It would be nice to have other pics but I dig Hellbounds angle pics. I use them for my desktop wallpaper and screensaver.

8. Vance

Vance
    from N/A

I'm not saying I don't like them. I love them too. I'd just like to see more of the night like I would if I were there walking around. Make us feel like we are there. Let's face it, many of us would like to be.

Vance

9. Vance

Vance
    from N/A

Chevnut, where in Corona do you live? I work for my brother-in-law who lives in Corona and has his business there too. So when I came out there, I'm in Corona. I spent 5 out of the first 6 months of this year out there.

Next trip out there you can be sure I'll be in Yorba on at least one Tuesday night.

Vance

10. Goozgaz

Goozgaz

Hey all... it was a good time last night. Just what I needed after a shitty day at work.

Thanks for putting this together Bad Bob.

11. hellbound gasser

hellbound gasser

Your wish is my command. Night shots are not easy with my camera (flash sucks and without it or a tripod pics are fuzzy), and i could only get ahold of a mini tripod for this week=pics from the ground....i plan on bringing my big tripod for next week. there was another y.L. post though that had 5-8 pics with people next to their car.....if ya just cant wait:D

12. Goozgaz

Goozgaz

No fancy-smanshy angles here. Just my buds and me in the car

[​IMG]

13. Vance

Vance
    from N/A

Man, I hate to admit this, but I was a Speed Buggy fan. Big time!

Vance

14. hellbound gasser

hellbound gasser

That doesnt hurt every one of my feelings......but damn near

15. dirt

dirt

you must not be that big of a fan because that is wonder bug not speed buggy. speed buggy was a cartoon.

16. hellbound gasser

hellbound gasser

Awwww, that you know that bit of information.....dirt, you just hurt my last feeling.....

17. dirt

dirt

mission accomplished!!!:D
    hi my name is dirt and i am a 70's tv show nerd.

18. Dirt...admitting you have a problem is the first step to recovery.

19. Vance

Vance
    from N/A

Well then, I don't feel that bad.

Vance

20. Goozgaz

Goozgaz

Sorry... don't mean to hijack the post but I can't resist.

DIRT this is for you buddy

[​IMG]

21. chevnut

chevnut
    from Corona, Ca

Off of Mckinley St, first exit pass the 15 freeway going east on the 91. Send me a pm when you are down, maybe I can put you to workin on my car in exchange for a couple of brewskis.

22. dirt

dirt

you just gotta love the kroft brothers. i want to get all the old kroft superstar episodes so when my kids say they have it so hard. i can throw a copy in and say "oh yeah well this was our saturday morning tv". that ought to shut them up.

23. I'm glad you guys are having a good time. I've tried to put something together before and it just wouldn't get going. That was before I was on the HAMB. Big difference. I used to like getting together with my VW buddies on Whittier Blvd. and just talking cars,(and chicks,at the time). Brings back memories,standing around shooting the shit!. It only works if you keep bugging people to come,and thank them for coming. Not like being in a car club where members give you shit if you don't come,well maybe a little!!!Now,if we could just get 53Burb to bring some mexidogs again. "My name is Bob,and i'm a dogaholic". New faces,first timers; tetanus shot,gouzgas,rustyredram,the guy with the red '54Chevy,psycoMike. That adds to the list of visitors.
    Bad Bob
    IrishMike
    chopped50Ford
    cornerfool
    hellboundgasser
    Eric
    FoMoCo-Jeff
    Faded
    Chevnut
    Dirt
    Bigdaddy
    sawracer
    Bud
    53Burb
    Hoovs42
    Tetnus shot
    Rustyredram
    gouzgas
    psycoMike
    red54Chevyguy?(sorry)
    hotrodhud
    Did I miss anybody?
    That's 23 guys!!!I know there's more local HAMBers out there. You gotta come! I know of about twenty more guys in driving distance.

24. Vance

Vance
    from N/A

Chevnut, I'll add you to my list of the guys I contact when I get out there. It might be during December or most likely after the first of the year.

Vance

25. It's a HAMB thing!

Attached Files:

26. dope54

dope54

red54Chevyguy?(sorry)
    its the Dope red 54 chevy guy to u buddy!.....jk......nice meeting all u dudes...well the ones i talked to 133 and gouzgas nice dudes must say and the one dude that came up last...(dont know him) but nice ...hopw to see u dudes next week....

27. 133

this get together is being dominated by Fords, we need more Chevys to show up!! i know there are tons more OC Hambers out there, and if Goozgaz can make the drive from El Monte, another is coming from Torrance... sorry i can't remember who, so what's your excuse?

does anyone think the lady will actually show up next week with her '61 whatever?

28. Tetanus Shot

Tetanus Shot

i came from huntington beach in my Hudson, although next time i might be driving a ford :rolleyes:

29. 133

i was being a bit sarcastic in my comment. your Ford will make a nice addition to the group being that it's a badass car and the fact that it's LOUD!!! the louder the better. see ya next week.

30. BadLuck

BadLuck

Did someone say more chevy's??? I will be making the drive from the "Hi-Des" here shortly. Maybe not every week, but a few times each month. Sounds like a good time! The 52 is just about ready to head OC bound!!:D