Register now to get rid of these ads!

Motion Pictures Video of Roy Brizio Street Rods...

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by gbrown, Sep 23, 2014.

1. gbrown

gbrown

2. Jalopy Joker

Jalopy Joker

oh no, not street rods

3. Roy Brizio's cars-regardless of style have the exemplary stance, fit and finish that challenge all of us to do better with our own home built projects
    Best of all-Brizio cars are all built to be driven..

i.rant likes this.
  4. Dave Mc

Dave Mc

5. Atwater Mike

Atwater Mike

Known Roy for years, since he was a 'pup'. His cars have achieved 'exemplary' status, but Roy remains the same. A little older now, but it's always like I just saw him yesterday.
    I'm not a 'street rodder', but absolutely appreciate the craftsmanship that goes into the Brizio cars.

6. gbrown

gbrown

Roy seems like a genuine, great guy. His craftsmanship is wonderful, and the stance of his '32s are spot on.

7. 36couper

36couper
    from ontario

Say what you want about the "street rod" part of Roy Brizio. His shop builds fine cars that are meant to be driven. I dropped in twice while I was in California. Each time he was the most accommodating shop owner I have ever met. Gave us a nice little tour and described each car they was building.

i.rant likes this.
  8. pitman

pitman

The old-man, Andy, did us a real favor on a trip west.
    Says "Bring em in guys." They repaired my buddy's T windshield, let me reset
    using grinding tools, to make clearance for the rear toe on my vette rear. (in avatar)
    We walk into this office afterward, "have a great trip guys!"
    T'was all he said. Refused any $

9. I realize you were just being sarcastic ... but your post is exactly why I decided against posting the video here on the HAMB last week ... when James Maloney uploaded it to YouTube:

Sure Roy's shop is called "ROY BRIZIO STREET RODS" ... but I'd venture to say that the cars coming out of his shop are more "Traditional {or traditional-styled} Hot Rod" than "Street Rod".

Last edited: Sep 23, 2014
  10. ... and here's an AUTOWEEK interview with Roy (from last year):

Last edited: Sep 23, 2014
  11. DC43

DC43

Hey, the guy gives his best for each and every customer................
    "Traditional" rods? Maybe, maybe not.
    "Traditional" good old fashioned customer service?
    For sure.
    In my book, that makes Roy and what he does, good stuff, no matter what your favorite flavor is.

Just sayin'

12. clem

clem

Nice, down to earth guy, enjoyed having him visit for deuce days here in NZ two years ago.