Register now to get rid of these ads!

Motion Pictures Video: Cold start Followup! Come for a ride in the T-Bird.

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Mart, Feb 25, 2019.

1. Mart

Mart

Following last weeks cold start bonanza video (Two Flattys and a Y Block), Today I wanted to take the T - Bird for a nice run in the late Feb sunshine. I visited the place I bought the car from nearly 40 years ago. I used my phone to record the audio and my camera to get the video and combined the two, which was new for me. Anyway, join me for a little spin in the old Bird and witness a relaxed Mart telling a few stories (all true).
    Please leave a comment and click like and if you want to keep up with my old car based shenanigans subscribe too.
    Thanks a lot.

Mart.

tbrdasfndfrt100.jpg

Last edited: Feb 25, 2019
    egads, KoolKat-57 and chryslerfan55 like this.
  2. 2935ford

2935ford

Thanks for the ride along and the stories. The Bird sounds very, very nice.

3. KoolKat-57

KoolKat-57
    from Dublin, OH

Great video and stories Mart!
    The wheels really make the look on your T-Bird.
    Now to watch another episode of Foyle's War on Brit Box.
    Cheers from Dublin...…………………..Ohio USA
    KK

4. Thanks for sharing the video!
    It brought back a lot of memories of visiting my son when he was stationed at Mildenhall and Lakenheath, in the USAF. He would live over there if he could.
    And if all your OTHER cars weren't cool enough, you had to go and rub it in with the 'Bird.
    Jealous.

5. Mart

Mart

Thanks Fellas, I appreciate it. It takes a lot of work and time (believe it or not) to put them together, so thanks for the feedback. I can see lots of places where I can learn lessons to try and improve the next one.
    There's still room available if anyone else fancies a ride. You can also experience a genuine Brummie (Birmingham) accent. Think of Ozzie Osbourne but less slurred. Please comment, click like and subscribe if you enjoy it.

Mart.

Stogy likes this.
  6. Stogy

Stogy
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

Cool Hotrod @Mart and I enjoyed your video...and that's a brisk start to the day but moving forward day by day the warmth is returning...I won't be far behind you getting out for a drive myself.