Register now to get rid of these ads!

Event Coverage Video: Billetproof at Don Garlits 2013

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by spiker, Mar 24, 2013.

1. Sweet vid, I always like your videos man. Keep it up.

2. roddin-shack

roddin-shack

Nice way to get up in the morning, you made my day!!!!!!!!! Nice to see cars in motion for a change. SOOOOOOOOOOOOO, DID YOU KEEP THE WIFE HAPPY AND BUY THE FAIRLANE???? :rolleyes:

3. lht

lht

great video thanks!!

4. spiker

spiker

No. This has been a rough year, money wise. We've spent way too much in Florida this year. I had to have the transmission in our Ford Explorer rebuilt, that was $2500 alone. I hate having to pay someone else to work on my cars. I told the wife, my next daily driver going to be something I can work on, no freaking computers. That Fairlane would of been perfect, but$. Remember when you could even work on new cars, open the hood or crawl under the car and fix it. I can still fix my street rods, even though I have a lot more body aches after. I'm sore this morning from laying on the ground and replacing the rear U-joint in the truck, LOL. I'm getting too old, but it beats the alternative. Glad you enjoyed the video, it was a great show.

5. 48FordFanatic

48FordFanatic
    from Maine

Great video ! But just so I understand , what exactly is a Billet Proof show supposed to be ??

6. billetproofbuick

billetproofbuick

Thanks Bill for sharing another great video. We also enjoyed the one you recently made of the Manatee Car Show in Crystal River...you know we love your truck...
    Paul

7. spiker

spiker

Thanks, I enjoy doing them. I'm going to be heading back to the cold and snow of Maine within a few weeks (I hope the snow is gone by then, I still have 2-1/2 feet in my yard in Maine). I'll be video taping shows up north this summer. We're planning on going to NSRA Nats East and Northeast, Syracuse, and maybe a few Goodguys shows. We're talking about maybe driving west again and hitting Kalamazoo. I haven't decided yet if we're going to Lake George, NY or Tyrods. Should be a busy summer. Well, I've got to go outside and put my driveshaft back in, had to replace the rear U-joint. Can't believe it's gone with only 38,000 mile on the truck.

8. KustomCars

KustomCars
    from Minnesota

Great video! Thank you!

9. spiker

spiker